Global Pyrogen Testing Market Size accounted for US$ xxxx million in the historical year (2017) and is estimated to rise exhibiting a double-digit CAGR of xx% over the forecast period (2018-2025) to reach at US$ xxxx million by the end of 2025. Key factors driving the pyrogen testing market growth over the forecast spell include rapidly rising biotechnology & pharmaceutical sectors as well as rapidly increasing pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and augmenting number of innovative biologics products launch. For example, the number of innovative biologics products launched each year saw a strong ascendant trend in the middle of 2003 and 2013. Additionally, number of new products launched in the year 2013 was somewhere seen to be 56 as compared to 29 in the years 2003.
The global market of pyrogen testing has been segmented by different applications, products, tests and geography. Furthermore, application segment of the market is sub-divided into medical devices manufacturing, pharmaceuticals & biologicals manufacturing and other applications including water purification, food & beverages, cosmetics and plastics & glass products. Amongst these, the pharmaceuticals & biologicals manufacturing section of the segment accounted for the highest pyrogen testing market share in 2017, owing to the speedy growth in pharmaceutical & biotechnology businesses.
Further, test segments of the pyrogen testing market is sub-segmented into LAL (Limulus Amebocyte Lysate) test, vitro pyrogen test and Rabbit test. LAL (Limulus amebocyte lysate) test section of the segment dominates the market with major share. Likewise, product segment of the market is bifurcated into kits & reagents and Instruments. Kits & reagents section of segment led with highest pyrogen testing market share. This is mainly due to repeat purchase of kits & reagents and increasing adoption of kit-based testing. Geographically, global pyrogen testing market is divided into several key regions including Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and the Rest of the World (RoW).
Some of the Key players operating in the competitive edge of pyrogen testing market across the globe include Hyglos GmbH, Charles River Laboratories International Inc., Lonza Group, Associates of Cape Cod Inc., Merck KGaA, Genscript, Sanquin, Wako Chemicals and WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman), Inc. Moreover, prominent players focus over using animal-free pyrogen testing that will enable replacing rabbit pyrogen testing over the forecast spell.
Key segments of global pyrogen testing market include:
- Applications Segment of pyrogen testing market
- Medical devices manufacturing
- Pharmaceuticals & biologicals manufacturing
- other applications
- Water purification
- Food & beverages
- Plastics & glass products
- Tests Segment of pyrogen testing market
- LAL (Limulus Amebocyte Lysate) test
- Vitro pyrogen test
- Rabbit test
- Products Segment of pyrogen testing market
- Kits & reagents
- Geographical segmentation of pyrogen testing market
- North America
- The Rest of the World (RoW).
What to expect from the upcoming ‘Global pyrogen testing Market’ analysis:
-Analysis over future prospects as well as Global pyrogen testing Market trends
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including applications, products, tests and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy