The Prefilled Syringes Market size across the globe was $xxxx Mn in the historical year (2017) and is estimated to reach $xxxx Mn by the end of 2025, exhibiting a double-digit CAGR of xx% over the forecast period (2018-2025). Key factors expected to drive the prefilled syringes market growth include continuous technological developments in prefilled syringes, higher frequency of chronic diseases, growing adoption of self-injection devices, existence of a large number of patient population base as well as execution of needle stick legislations.
The prefilled syringes market across the globe has been segmented by different material, type, design and geography. Further, material segment of the market is bifurcated into plastic prefilled syringes as well as glass prefilled syringes. Glass prefilled syringes division of the segment is likely to account for the highest prefilled syringes market, owing to the higher usage of glass in the manufacturing of syringes as it is nonreactive in nature as well as has resistance of heat & chemical.
Likewise, type segment of the global prefilled syringes market is sub-segmented into safety prefilled syringes as well as conventional prefilled syringes. Conventional prefilled syringes division of type segment will probably account for major market share over the forecast spell, due to the lower penetration of safety syringes.
Furthermore, design segment of the market is sub-divided into dual-chamber prefilled syringes, customized prefilled syringes and single-chamber prefilled syringes. The segment is led by single-chamber prefilled syringes owing to growing adoption of self-administered parenteral drugs.
Geographical segmentation of the global prefilled syringes market divides it into several key regions including Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. Europe acquired largest prefilled syringes market share in 2017. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to register the growth with highest rate in upcoming years. The growth of the region is expected owing to the growing demand for self-managed treatments as well as higher penetration of self-injection devices, growing elderly population and rising incidences of diabetes.
Some of the key players operating in the competitive edge of the prefilled syringes market include Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Becton, SCHOTT AG (Germany), Gerresheimer AG (Germany), Ompi (Italy), Catalent, Inc. (U.S.), West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (U.S.), Weigao Group (China), Nipro Corporation (Japan), Vetter Pharma International GmbH (Germany) and MedPro Inc. (U.S.).
Key Segments of the global prefilled syringes market include:
- Material segment
- Plastic prefilled syringes
- Glass prefilled syringes
- Type segment
- Safety prefilled syringes
- Conventional prefilled syringes
- Design segment
- Dual-chamber prefilled syringes
- Customized prefilled syringes
- Single-chamber prefilled syringes
- Geographical segmentation
- North America
- Rest of the World
What to expect from the upcoming ‘Global Prefilled Syringes Market’ analysis:
-Analysis over future prospects as well as Global Prefilled Syringes Market trends
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including material, type, design and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy