Previously in 2018, the Global Post Marketing Pharmocovigillence Market Size was valued at USD xx million and estimated to project the value of USD xx million in 2025, registering a CAGR of x.x% during the forecast period.
The global post marketing pharmocovigillence market is segmented into several classifications including phase outlook, service provider outlook, end-use outlook, methods of outlook, end use outlook, and regional outlook. Based on the phase outlook the global marketing pharmocovigillence industry is categorized pre-clinical, phase I, phase II, phase III, and phase IV. Furthermore, on the basis of service provider outlook the global marketing pharmocovigillence market is subjected to in-house, contract outsourcing. On the basis of methods outlook the global marketing pharmocovigillence market is divided into spontaneous reporting, intensified ADR reporting, targeted spontaneous reporting, cohort event monitoring, and EHR mining. On the basis of end use outlook the global marketing pharmocovigillence industry is classified into hospital, research organizations, and industrial.
In terms of geography, the global post marketing pharmocovigillence market is widely range to North America, U.S., Canada, Europe, UK, Germany, Asia Pacific, Japan, China, India, Latin America, Brazil, Mexico, MEA, and South Africa.
In 2014, North America held the largest revenue share of overall industry. However due to growing demand for new drug development coupled with incidences of adverse drug reporting are one of the prime driver for this regional market. Increasing adoption rate of Electronic Health Records (EHR), healthcare expenditure, and supportive infrastructure are further anticipated to fuel growth of this regional industry. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to show lucrative growth in future due to increasing outsourcing activities, rising demand for pharmacovilligence activities, and improving healthcare infrastructure.
The post marketing pharmocovigillence market is highly competitive in nature and manufacturers are moreover concentrating on strategies such as collaborative agreements, merger & acquisition, new product development for sustaining the competition and gain more industry share. Presence of an environment has efficiently led to the streamlining of R&D, medical writing, pharmacovigillience, clinical data management, and manufacturing operations.
Leading players of the global marketing pharmocovigillence market include Accenture Plc, Clinquest Group, B.V., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Covance Inc., iMEDGlobal Corp., inVentiv Health Clinical, Parexel International Corporation, Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc, PRA Health Sciences, Quintiles Transnational Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. Sanofi, Synowledge, Wipro Ltd., ArisGlobal and Ergomed.
Key Segmentation of the Global Post Marketing Pharmocovigillence Market 2018-2025
Pharmacovigilance Clinical Trial Phase Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2025)
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Phase IV
Pharmacovigilance Service Provider Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2025)
- Contract Outsourcing
Pharmacovigilance Type of Methods Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2025)
- Spontaneous Reporting
- Intensified ADR Reporting
- Targeted Spontaneous Reporting
- Cohort Event Monitoring
- EHR Mining
Pharmacovigilance End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2025)
- Research Organizations
Pharmacovigilance Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
What to expect from the upcoming ‘Global Post Marketing Pharmocovigillence Market analysis:
-Analysis over future prospects as well as Global Post Marketing Pharmocovigillence Market trends
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including types of grape used, type of wine, flavor distribution channel and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy