Polyamide-imides are high performance amorphous thermoplastics that are prepared by the condensation of an aromatic diamine, and an anhydride. These materials are capable of operating in harsh chemical and thermal environments under severe stress owing to the high fracture strength leading to minimize creep, chemical, and wear degradation. Further, these thermoplastic remain unaffected by aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons along with fluorinated and chlorinated solvents
The global Polyamide-imide Resins market is anticipated to increase at a 3.5% CAGR to reach value 6.7 Billion in 2032
The Polyamide-imide Resins market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11% over the forecast timeframe. Improved flexural & tensile strength, improved wear & creep resistance, and low thermal coefficient are some of the significant features in comparison to other available materials, which in turn are positively influencing the product adoption. Rising government support toward promotion of research & development activities to enhance the material characteristics in order to expand its application range is complementing the industry upsurge.
Rising advancement across digital technology to attain improved manufacturing conditions and enhanced final product quality across the numerous industries including aerospace, automotive, and oil & gas industry is driving the industry landscape. Ongoing development in robotics coupled with rising advancement across automation to perform various functions is favoring the business outlook. Surging demand from the electronic industry for the materials exhibiting enhanced thermal stability and chemical resistance is stimulating the industry growth.
Polyamide-imide Resins Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2032
|US$ 6.7 Billion
|CAGR of 3.5 % during 2022-2032
|Product Type, Product Form, End Use, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|Solvay SA, Toyobo Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical holdings, The Ensinger Group, Merck KGaA, RI Chemical Corporation, Gabriel, MPD Industries Pvt. Limited.
Key segments across Polyamide-imide Resins market
Type Overview (USD Billion)
- Glass Filled
- Carbon Filled
End-User Overview, (USD Billion)
- Electrical & Electronics
- Oil & Gas
- Regional Overview, (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- North America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Polyamide-imide Resins industry. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Be prepared for how investments across chemical and material industry will be impacted by socio-political and economic factors over the next few years
- Ensure you remain competitive as new innovations by existing key players boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on global Polyamide-imide Resins includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of type, and end-user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Polyamide-imide Resins industry. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in manufacturing and distributing components or solutions.
- Managers within financial institutions looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics pertaining to the global Polyamide-imide Resins industry.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and financial organizations looking for T&D investment trends in the global Polyamide-imide Resins industry.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Rising research & development activities across the aerospace industry to advance the capabilities across the space and improve the operational life of the aircraft carrier components is augmenting the product demand. Ongoing industrialization along with a growing economic preferences across the globe leading to high performing product performance across automobile and other core industries that perform operations at elevated temperature is stimulating the industry size.
Ongoing replacement of conventional materials including metals, thermoset polymers, and other associated plastics, with polyamide-imide owing to its high thermal resilience is fueling the industry size. Although, the high cost associated with polyamide-imide along with the rising penetration of other alternatives such as hybrid polymers and composites is hampering the industry growth. However, increasing efforts by the industry players to improve products capabilities and instill recyclable properties is poised to stimulate the industry upsurge in the coming years.
On the basis of the project type segment, the market is categorized into glass filled, unfilled, carbon filled and others. Glass filled segment, is analyzed witness significant growth rate across the industry for the forecast period 2019-2025.
On the basis of application segment, the market is segmented into aerospace, automotive, electrical & electronics, oil & gas, and others. The electrical & electronics segment is analyzed to hold a significant share across the regions.
In 2018, Asia Pacific is analyzed to hold a major share on the basis of region and a similar trend is projected to follow in the coming years. Positive economic outlook along with ongoing industrialization across the region owing to the rising investment to establish manufacturing facilities is stimulating the industry growth. Rising inclination toward proliferation across the electrical & electronics industry coupled with rising middle class income driving to adoption of vehicles is further positively influencing the business outlook.
The leading players operating across the global Polyamide-imide Resins market include Solvay, Toyobo, Quadrant, Innotek Technology, Ensinger, Kermel, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, and Swicofil AG, including others. The market for Polyamide-imide Resins is consolidated with established global players and is further witnessing the emergence of new companies. Moreover, the industry players are targeting toward enhancing their market share through implementation of merger & acquisition, collaborations growth strategies.