Patient handling equipment is used to help people find their way through the medical centre. Patient handling equipment is mainly used to provide support to both the patient and the doctors. The equipment has been configured to support a number of purposes. It helps people who are unable to lift themselves to move about. The demand has expanded as the prevalence of chronic disorders and illnesses has increased. Patient handling equipment is in greater demand in elderly care centers as the geriatric community needs more assistance with mobility. Aside from that, stringent legislation implemented by policymakers in many regions have made it important to ensure the welfare of patients and medical professionals, which has stimulated global demand development.
The adoption of patient handling equipment in different branches has risen as a result of rising technical advances. These instruments are also used in critical surgery including cardiac and orthopedic procedures. It supports the entire operation while still allowing the patient to relax. The equipment's efficiency has improved as healthcare prices have increased. The higher cost of this equipment, as well as its failure to fit with existing facilities, has hindered business expansion. In addition, the lack of qualified practitioners has an effect on consumer demand. Hospital beds are highly necessary in health care. It is deemed a fundamental condition in hospital facilities. As compared to manual beds, electric beds are in higher demand due to their flexible angles, supportive surface, and improved comfort.
The prevalence of chronic diseases has risen in recent years, resulting in accelerated demand growth for the segment. Hospitals, home care settings, aged care centers, nursing homes, and other end-users are included in the end-user section. In terms of sales, hospitals are the most profitable category. Patients may be carried into hospitals with more ease. As a result, hospitals must be outfitted with the required facilities and amenities.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Patient Transport Devices and the future growth potential of the market for Patient Transport Devices across various segments, such as patient position and component. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from forecast is provided from 2020-2028.
Over the projected period, Asia Pacific is predicted to rise at the fastest pace. Massive untapped demand opportunities, developments in healthcare infrastructure, and a rise in the number of road injuries are all expected to accelerate overall growth in Asia Pacific. Furthermore, road traffic accidents necessitate the use of EMS, which is projected to accelerate demand growth in Asia Pacific. Government expenditure on healthcare projects is growing, which can improve the region's healthcare access and affordability.
Key vendors in the market include Invacare Corporation, Lojer Oy, Stiegelmeyer, McAuley Medical, Savaria, Prism Medical UK, Guldmann, Stryker Corporation, GF Health Products, Hill-Rom Holdings, PARAMOUNT BED CO., LTD, and many more
Key Segments of the Global Patient Transport Devices Market
Product Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Wheelchairs and Scooters
- Medical Beds
- Patient Lifts
Care Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Bariatric Care
- Neurologic Care
- Orthopedic Care
End Use Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Home Care Settings
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Patient Transport Devices Market
- Invacare Corporation
- Lojer Oy
- McAuley Medical
- Prism Medical UK
- Stryker Corporation
- GF Health Products
- Hill-Rom Holdings
- PARAMOUNT BED CO., LTD
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of patient transport devices market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on patient transport devices market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global patient transport devices market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the patient transport devices market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about patient transport devices market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global patient transport devices market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.