The market is being driven by greater customer awareness of product quality, as well as a strong demand for convenience items and rising disposable income.
Covid-19 Impact & Market Status
- Coronavirus has had an impact on the global import and export of construction materials. Because China is the world's largest exporter of building materials, unfavourable economic trends are expected to lower worldwide imports and exports.
- Since the COVID-19 outbreak in December 2019, demand for new building materials has shifted dramatically in the negative direction, with manufacturers and investors predicting a sharp slowdown in economic development.
- Travel restrictions have had an impact on the building materials trade all around the world. As a result, worldwide supply and demand for building materials were nearly stalled in 2020, while the situation was different in 2021.
- Because of the lockdown and lack of logistics, construction materials production enterprises in China were hit the most by the viral spread.
- The worldwide building materials market has been hampered by domestic quarantine restrictions imposed by governments, which have resulted in the halting of construction material production.
- Sales of building materials have been reduced and slowed internationally due to lower consumer demand and spending in the current economic year.
- As a result, the palletizer market in 2020 will be significantly impacted.
Analysis on the basis of Application
The food and beverage industry has always played an important role in increasing palletizer market revenue. Retailer expectations are continuing to rise as competition between retailers intensifies and government requirements grow more rigorous. As a result, the demand for palletizing robots in the food and beverage sector has never been greater. Palletizers are the most popular and advantageous packing machinery products for food and beverage goods because to their low cost, small footprint, and high throughput rate. Palletizing systems are helpful components at the conclusion of a packing line, a critical operation for industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, personal care, and cosmetics. The centralised palletizing approach was the most feasible alternative due to space constraints within the facility. A neutral to positive return on cost of products sold, a reduction in forklift traffic around the production lines, improvements in work quality, particularly ergonomics, and the installation of a durable and dependable system were among the system's criteria.
Analysis on the basis of Region
Due to the implementation of robotic palletizing machines in the industrial sectors, Asia Pacific is likely to continue at the forefront and keep the top position in the palletizing machinery market during the forecast period. Furthermore, top market companies are establishing manufacturing units in India, China, and several Southeast Asian nations where labour costs are cheap. In 2020, the market in the area was estimated to be worth USD 0.72 billion.
Because of the stable regional market, North America is likely to raise its palletizer market share steadily in the next years. North America's economy is booming, and significant firms like BW Packaging Systems, KHS Group, A-B-C Packaging Machine Corporation, Krones AG, and others are based there. The rise of the regional market is being fuelled by this.
Pelletizers are machines that are used to assemble items on a pallet. It's made to align, arrange, and pack various items into a pallet for freight transportation.
A palletizer is a machine that automatically sorts, moves, and arranges cases of goods or products onto pallets, generally after a manufacturing line has finished. Automatic palletizing is ideal for high volume production and quick delivery. Palletizers guarantee load accuracy, stability, and efficiency. They can also transport a large number of cargo. As companies' expectations for worker safety and flexibility increase, the change from manual to machine-controlled activities is becoming an added advantage. Palletizers are one of the most important components of automated material handling systems.
The worldwide palletizer business is booming, and it's expected to skyrocket in the next years. A palletizer is a machine that gathers goods onto a pallet. It's made to align, arrange, and pack various items into a pallet for freight transportation. Its implementation is determined by the needs of the end users. Palletizers assist in the automatic sorting, stacking, and transfer of cargo onto pallets, which is commonly done towards the conclusion of the manufacturing process for convenience products across the world. Palletizers are also used in a variety of ways in the food and beverage business. As a result of the palletizer's expanding versatility and applications, manufacturers are developing to improve its usability and even utilising technologies such as the human machine interface (HMI).
Even before the COVID-19, the adoption of robotics, automated material handling equipment, artificial intelligence (AI), and other advanced technologies into warehouses and distribution centres (DCs) was on the rise, driven by the need to manage high-velocity operations with limited and increasingly expensive labour resources while meeting the ever-changing demands generated by digital commerce, resulting in the studied market growth.
The palletizer market was worth USD 2.37 billion in 2020 and is predicted to reach USD 4.2 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.34 percent during the forecast period (2018-2028). Despite revenue decreases due to the pandemic, CXOs across sectors believe that the COVID-19 situation is motivating them to accelerate plans to invest in automation and robots to better manage operations. The move from manual to automated processes is becoming more common as employers' demands for worker safety and flexibility rise.
Fuji Yuoski Kogyo Co., Ltd., Kawasaki Heavy industries, Ltd., ABC Packaging Machine Corporation, Krones AG, ABB, KUKA AG,BW Packaging Systems are the key market players of this industry.
Latest Innovations in the Palletizer Market: A Snapshot
- Some of the industry's leading companies, such as KUKA AG, FANUC Corporation, ABB Ltd, and others, are implementing new technologies and procedures to improve the operating rate and load handling capability of their machines so that they can be used in places where traditional palletizers are preferred for their heavy load handling capacity and faster speeds.
- Now, articulated robots can bear loads of up to 2,000 kg and run at a rate of roughly 5,000 cycles per minute. Apart from its reduced space consumption, articulated robots have seen a spike in demand due to a variety of advanced technical characteristics.
Palletizer Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||USD 4.2 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.34 % during 2021-2028|
|Segment Covered||Technology, Application, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America|
|Key Players Profiled||Fuji Yuoski Kogyo Co., Ltd., Kawasaki Heavy industries, Ltd., ABC Packaging Machine Corporation, Krones AG, ABB, KUKA AG,BW Packaging Systems|
Key Segments of the Palletizer Market
Technology Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Low Level
- High Level
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Food & Beverage
- Personal Care
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of South America
Middle East and South Africa