The global organic snacks market size was accounted for $ x.xx billion in the historical year (2017) and is expected to mount at a CAGR of xx.xx %, in terms of value, over the forecast period (2018-2025), to reach at $ xx.xx billion by the end of 2025. Key factors fueling the global organic snacks market growth in upcoming years are rising health concerns as well as significance of consuming organic foods by the populace owing to the damaging side effects of conventional food snacks for instance obesity as well as high calorie content and less nutritional benefits. However, high procurement cost of the product can restrain the growth of the organic snack market in upcoming years.
The global market of organic snack market has been segmented by different product type, flavors, distribution channels and geography. Further, product type segment has been sub-segmented into fruit & dried fruit snacks, cookies & crackers, puffs & chips, meat snacks, Energy Bar and Others. Likewise, distribution channels segment has been bifurcated into supermarkets/hypermarkets, retail outlets, specialty stores, online stores and others. Similarly, flavors segment is sub-divided into chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and others.
Geographically, market of organic snack across the globe is divided to several key regions including Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. The market of Europe is expected leas the market acquiring highest organic snack market share over the forecast period. Also, Asia-Pacific region is likely to grow with a moderate CAGR in upcoming years.
Some of the key players operating in highly competitive landscape of global organic snacks market include THE WHITEWAVE FOODS COMPANY, Conagra Brands, General Mills, Newman's Own, Hormel Foods, Amy’s Kitchen, Clif Bar & Company, AMCON Distributing Company, Frito-Lay, Dean Foods, Hain Celestial Group and Organic Valley. Furthermore, with rising demand for organic snacks among the people, the salespersons are more and more focusing over production as well as distribution of organic food products.
Key segments of the global organic snacks market include:
- Product Type segment
- Cookies & Crackers
- Fruit & Dried Fruit Snacks
- Puffs & Chips
- Energy Bar
- Meat Snacks
- Distribution Channel Segment
- Retail Outlets
- Specialty Stores
- Online stores
- Geographical segment
- North America
- United States
- Rest of North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Organic Snacks Market’:
- Analyzes future prospects as well as global organic snacks Market trends over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including product type, flavors, distribution channels and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy