The Global Olive Oil Market Size is estimated to reach US$ xx billion by the end of 2025, registering a CAGR of xx% in terms of revenue over the forecast period (2018-2025). Key factor driving the olive oil market growth is its varied application in cosmetic as well as pharmaceutical industry. In addition, olive oil is used for treating various chronic diseases, hypertension, Coronary heart disease as well as some types of Cancers for instance Colon Cancer and Breast Cancer. Furthermore, due to its anti-oxidant property olive oil is used in anti-ageing creams plus helps in maintaining healthy hair roots and improves skin health & cures crack heels.
The global olive oil market has been segmented by different source, types, application and geography. Furthermore, source segment of the olive oil market is sub-segmented into conventional sources and organic sources. Organic source section of the segment is expected to lead with major olive oil market share owing to the increasing demand and health benefits of organic products.
Further, types segment of the market is bifurcated into virgin olive oil, extra virgin olive oil and pure olive oil. Likewise, application segment of the global olive oil market is sub-divided into Pharmaceutical industry, food & beverage industry and cosmetic industry. Food & beverages industry is expected to govern the application segment due to its wide range usage in food industry.
Geographically, the market of Olive Oil across the globe is bifurcated by several key regions including North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Europe is anticipated to dominate the market with highest olive oil market share, as several countries in the region including Italy, Spain and Morocco are largest producer as well as consumer of the product. On the other hand, North America is considered as emerging market of olive oil owing to steady growth of consumption rate in the region.
Some of the key players operating in the competitive edge of the global Olive Oil Market include Colavita USA LLC, Filippo Berio P.Iva, California Olive Ranch, Pompeian Olive Oil Company, JCS Tradecom Inc, Lucero Olive Oil, Mizkan America Inc., Pure Hellenic Foods S.A., Unilever (Gallo), Gourmet Foods Inc. and other companies.
Key segments of the global Olive Oil Market include:
- Source Segment of the olive oil market
- Conventional sources
- Organic sources
- Types Segment of the olive oil market
- Virgin olive oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pure olive oil
- Application Segment of the olive oil market
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food & beverage industry
- Cosmetic industry
- Geographical Segmentation of the olive oil market
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
What to expect from the upcoming ‘Global Olive Oil Market’ analysis:
-Analysis over future prospects as well as Global Olive Oil Market trends
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including source, types, application and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy