The global non-destructive testing in aerospace and defense market size is projected to grow from USD xx.xx billion to USD xx.xx billion at CAGR of xx% by end of 2025. Non-destructive testing is basically related to the analysis of materials for faults without damaging the item being tested. This techniques offer cost-effective service while protecting the item’s usability for its designed drive. The technique can be applied on a sampling basis for specific analysis or can be used for checking 100% purity of material in quality control method.
Increasing manufacturing techniques in developing and developed countries is the most important key factor stimulating market development. Technological improvements are leading to growth of innovative NDT techniques with upgraded fault detection and security, which is composed to boost the development of the market.
Growing awareness amid manufacturers about benefits of non-destructive testing (NDT) in aerospace and defense market is expected to increase the penetration of non-destructive testing techniques over the upcoming years.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to be a promising region for global players in the market. The leading industrialization and urbanization in developing regions such as China and India is one of the crucial growth factor for the NDT in aerospace and defense market.
This research report classifies the global nondestructive testing in aerospace and defense market into some segmentations such as, End-User Type, Method Type, Application Type, Geographical Type and Technique Type. By End-User Type NDT is sub-segmented into oil gas industry, defense industry, aerospace industry, infrastructure industry, power generation industry and automotive industry. By Method Type NDT is sub-divided into Radiography testing, Ultrasonic testing, Magnetic particle testing, Liquid Penetrant testing, visual inspection and Eddy-current testing.
Over the historical years, demand for NDT services has extended rapidly. NDT services will get future improvement from the leading technological invention and as a product NDT techniques will become more efficient and cost effective for end-users.
Global Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense Market: Scope
This report covers numerous types of Non-Destructive Testing techniques used in several applications for growing the non-destructive market size in forecast period. Geographically, the NDT in aerospace and defense market is segmented into Europe, America, Asia- Pacific and rest of world. North America is expected to lead one of the largest market scope in the global for non-destructive testing market.
Key players of global non-destructive testing in aerospace and defense market include:
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Nagoya electric Works Co., LTD
- Vitrox Corporation Berhad
- Yxlon international
- Smiths Detection
- Rapiscan Systems
- Metrix NDT Ltd
- Nikon Metrology
- Teledyne ICM
Global Non-Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense Market: Segmentation
- By Testing
- Eddy-Current Testing
- Liquid Penetrant
- Visual Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Testing & Electromagnetic
- Surface Examination
- Volumetric Examination
- Aerospace & Defense
- Oil & Gas
- Transportation and Automotive
- Energy & power
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
- Middle east
- Latin America
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Non Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense Market’:
- Analysis of future prospects as well as global cement tiles market trends market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy