At a compound annual growth rate of 2.1%, the size of the worldwide Natural Rubber market is projected to reach USD 34.37 in 2028.
Major factors driving the natural rubber market growth are rising automobile production in developed countries like Europe and United States as well as improving demands for passenger cars in developing countries like China, India, Korea, etc. Other positive natural rubber market trend fueling the industry growth is positive macroeconomic dynamics, for instance rebound in the Chinese manufacturing activity.
The Global Natural Rubber Industry is segmented on the basis of different application, product type and geography. Further, application segment of the the market is sub-divided to industrial, gloves, consumer goods, automotive, general rubber goods, foot wear, auto-tire sector, latex products, medical and other applications. Likewise, product type segment is bifurcated into technically specified rubber (TSR), crepe rubber, ribbed smoked sheet (RSS), latex, solid block rubber, reclaimed rubber, and other rubber types.
Geographical segmentation of natural rubber industry is led by Asia-Pacific, as Thailand is the major producer as well as exporter of natural rubber across the world. Moreover, country had exported around xxxx million metric ton in past year that was valued for xx% of entire world’s exports. The region has the highest market share because of advanced techniques of cultivation, favorable tropical climate and dedicated research & development activities. Moreover, country has considerably improved the quality as well as reliability of natural rubber output. Furthermore, most of the prominent market players including the Siem Michelin Group, Dunlop, Bridgestone and Von Bundithave set up their manufacturing units in Thailand.
Some other key players operating in natural rubber market include Tianjin Lugang Petroleum Rubber, Nishikawa Rubber, China National Petroleum Corporation, Asahi Kasei Advance Corporation, Advanced Multitech, Advanced Multitech, Versalis, Trinseo, Southland Rubber, Thai Hua Rubber, Sri Trang Agro-Industry, ExxonMobil, The Dow Chemical Company and THAI RUBBER.
Key segmentation of the global natural market include:
- Application Segment
- Consumer goods
- General rubber goods
- Foot wear
- Auto-tire sector
- Latex products
- Product Type Segment
- Technically specified rubber (TSR),
- Crepe rubber,
- Ribbed smoked sheet (RSS)
- Solid block rubber
- Reclaimed rubber
- Geographical Segmentation
- North America
- Latin America
What to expect from the upcoming ‘Global Natural Rubber Market’ report:
- Global Natural Rubber Market analysis about future prospects as well as upcoming trends over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Global Natural Rubber Market forecasts Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including regional segmentations, applications and product types.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market.