Modular trailers are special vehicles that are used in various industries for transportation of heavy and large cargos which are not easy to disassemble. Due to feature of their lateral stability they are used for mining operations. They are greatly used in applications such as construction industry, iron & steel industry. The trailers are controlled using the computer software to create an axel line. They are meant to carry heavy loads according to their structure. These trailers come in various configurations to meet specific industry requirements.
The global Modular Trailer market is projected to reach US$ 10.3 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.5 %
The rise in infrastructure activities in regions is an important growth driver for the modular trailer market. The modular trailer market is anticipated to grow in the energy, power and construction industries because of increasing demand for the market. However, high prices of modular trailers and shortage of skilled labor force to could affect the growth of modular trailer market. Increased availability of local or regional player will block the growth of the market. The COVID- 19 pandemic has impacted various industries and overall economy across the globe. Modular Trailer market has also been affected by this pandemic. Massive slowing of supply chain and slowing production processes of trailers for various industries are some of the effects of COVID-19 on the market. The market is gaining its mobility again and will recover faster in the forecasted period.
Modular Trailer is a special vehicle used to carry a large number of cargos and transport over length goods. These trailers come in various configurations to meet the specific industry requirements. The modular trailer market is anticipated to grow in the future due to increase in demand from industries such as energy, power and construction. There has been a rise in of infrastructure activities in developing countries have anticipated to fuel the growth of the market. The rising demand for advanced modular trailers in the mining and construction industries has accelerated the growth of the market.
Growing construction and mining industries will accelerate the growth of the market. Increasing use of freight transportation is also a driving factor for the modular trailer market. Changing use of wind energy to install more power generating equipment is predicted to enhance the market growth in coming years.
The 2 Axles trailer are available in a wide range of size and weight carrying capacities. 2 Axle line trailers are quite popular and are highly used for transportation of large equipment. Asia Pacific and North America together account for the highest number of 2 Axles Trailers. The major driving factor for multi axel segment is demand from end users industries. There is a rising demand for resource exploration and mining activities in many countries that are creating opportunities for the modular trailer market. Construction companies have projects located in different areas and modular trailers help in the transportation of build sections to places where they will be installed. Modular trailers are used to transport large bridge segments, concrete beans and construction machinery.
Global Modular Trailer market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is accounting the highest market share owning to the increasing solar and wind power projects in that region. High demand from mining industry along with introduction of innovative solutions by major players is expected to grow the market. Asia Pacific is expected to witness exponential growth in the future because of increasing demand from construction industry. The region has witnessed growth in mining operations due to increase in demand for raw materials. This has led to many International companies to work in this region thus making it highest growth region for the market.
The major players of the global Modular Trailer market are Goldhofer, Nooteboom Trailers, TII Group, VMT Industries, Faymonvilla Group, Tratec Engineers, K- Line Trailers, Denmarko Trailers and others.
Modular Trailer Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2027||US$ 10.3 Bn|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 4.5% during 2021-2027|
|Segment Covered||By Type, By Application, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||VMT Industries Pvt. Ltd., K-Line Trailers Ltd., TII SALES Transporter Industry International Sales GmbH & Co. KG, Goldhofer, Nooteboom Trailers., Faymonville., and Demarko Trailers.|
Key Segments of the Global Modular Trailer Market
Axles Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- 2 Axles
- >2 Axles
Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Multi Axel
- Lowboy Trailer
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Wind & Energy
- Heavy Engineering
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Modular Trailer market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global Modular Trailer market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the Modular Trailer industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on Type, Axel and Application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Modular Trailer market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder is involved in the Modular Trailer market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global Modular Trailer market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Modular Trailer market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.