The global military infrastructure and logistics market size is expected to expand to a value of US$XX billion, revenue wise by 2025 and increase at a CAGR of XX% in the forthcoming years, to reach its peak of US$XX billion by 2025.
The factors that contributed to expand the sphere of military infrastructure and logistics market are rising concern of security which is pushing development of new military bases which in return improves the border security. The demand for modernization of facilities resulted into amalgamation of infrastructure and logistics. Another strong factor that has flared up the global market for infrastructure and logistics is the increasing regional tensions and maritime conflicts across the globe.
Asia Pacific and North America has gained largest military infrastructure and logistics market share with a cumulative of more than forty percent. Emerging nations such as India, China and Brazil have highly prioritized military infrastructure and logistics. Security threats coupled with cross border terrorism among different countries have escalated the requirement for better military infrastructure and logistics services.
The threat of Chinese navy has compelled other countries to upgrade their military bases with higher security perimeters. In addition to that, demand for network centric warfare has forced development of advanced infrastructure along with better network communication capabilities. The Indian army has launched, a communication satellite in collaboration with ISRO. These factors will boost the market growth.
However, certain factors limit the demand of military infrastructure and logistics market to a certain extent. As setting up and developing new military base stations requires huge spending. This is not feasible for the developing economies like most African and Asia-Pacific countries. This is hindering the market growth. Nevertheless, ongoing technological advancement will less the setup cost of new bases significantly.
Segmentation of the military infrastructure and logistics market by solutions and analysis is classified into Military infrastructure, Military FMS and Military logistics services. The military infrastructure segmented is expected to dominate the market in the upcoming years. This segment contains both temporary as well as permanent installations which are needed to support inland command centers and combat operations that includes military bases, secure communication facilities, barracks, maintenance stations, warehousing spaces and airfields. The NCW-based communication infrastructure has gained positive popularity which will boost the market growth in the coming years.
The military infrastructure and logistics market is highly competitive and fragmented as there is presence of numerous multinational regional and local vendors who engage themselves on the basis of reliability, cost and service quality. The market has heavier scale on specialized construction or logistics services providing company. The prominent key vendors are ANHAM, Cabletel, Klinge, Mantech, Minrav, Claxton Logistics, KBR, AECOM, DynCorp Aselsan, Fluor, GENCO, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell, One Network, and Reeves.
Key segments of ‘Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market’
Based on solutions and analysis, the market has been segmented into,
- Military infrastructure
- Military logistics services
- Military FMS
The study is a source of reliable data on:
• Market segments and sub-segments
• Market trends and dynamics
• Supply and demand
• Market size
• Current trends/opportunities/challenges
• Competitive landscape
• Technological breakthroughs
• Value chain and stakeholder analysis
Based on types, the market has been segmented into,
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Public Safety LTE Market’:
- Future prospects and current trends of the global military infrastructure and logistics market by the end of forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing economies
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics
- Trends, drivers, opportunities, restraints, challenges and key developments in the market
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including regional segmentations, and product types
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market
Who should buy this report?
Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers ,researchers, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.