Cloud deployments are termed in three models as public, private, and hybrid. The rising adoption of cloud platforms is measured to be one of the prime factors supplementing the growth of cloud infrastructure services. In addition, getting a new application to successfully install frequently takes months which results in the waste of time-critical business time as well as cost. However, deploying a new application in a cloud platform involves hardly a week or two. Furthermore, once successfully implemented managing all the components and various cloud infrastructure services becomes necessary in order to ensure the smooth functioning of cloud infrastructures. Hence, such factors drive the demand for cloud infrastructure services among enterprises.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Middle East cloud infrastructure services and the future growth potential of the market for Middle East cloud infrastructure services across various segments, such as service type, organization size, and industry verticals.
The ambitious visions of the government and substantial economic growth are driving the demand for the cloud infrastructure services market across the Middle East. In addition, Qatar is attributed to gathering major market share pertaining to the increasing adoption of cloud-based services among enterprises to stay competitive in the market.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. Factors such as the increase in adoption of IoT and BYOD, and the growing demand for disaster recovery services owing to business continuity requirements are acting as the key drivers of the Middle East cloud infrastructure services market. However, Increase in concerns over data losses is hampering the market growth. Furthermore, the rise in managed IT services is anticipated to be opportunistic for the market in the forthcoming years.
Key Segments of the Global Middle East Cloud Infrastructure Services Market
Service Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Colocation Services
- Managed Hosting
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large Organizations
- Small and Medium-size Organizations
Industry Vertical Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- IT & Telecom
Country Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in the Global Middle East Cloud Infrastructure Services Market
- BIOS Middle East Group
- Micro Focus
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Middle East cloud infrastructure services market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on middle east cloud infrastructure services market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the Middle East cloud infrastructure services industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on service type, organization size, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Middle East cloud infrastructure services market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Middle East cloud infrastructure services market.
- Managers within the Middle East cloud infrastructure services industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Middle East cloud infrastructure services market.
- IT & Telecom organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Middle East cloud infrastructure services market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.