The global Micro-Bioreactors market is projected to reach $7,328.4 by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 10.7%
Conventional technology used in the cultivation of microbial cells has accompanied next to array-based automation systems for genetic modification and biological systems discovery. As a result, systems are needed to enable optimization, rapid testing, and bioprocess advancement in low volume, parallel set-up and short-term studies that remain almost independent of the number of bioreactors. Micro bioreactors are a step towards the development of high-throughput bioprocesses, integrating the manufacturing, design, manufacturing and characterization of polymer-based micro-bioreactors with automated sensors and actuators. In micro bioreactors, plugin-and-flow microfluidic connectors are combined with fabricated polymer micro-optical lenses for quick set-up and ease of use.
There are also numerous uses of micro bioreactors in which microbial cells can be cultured for batch, continuous and fed-batch operations. In the coming years, due to growing applications and the use of this technique for the development of different products, the global demand for micro bioreactors is expected to experience significant revenue growth. Increased R&D spending in the industrial and health sciences sectors is expected to strengthen the potential for micro-bioreactors, particularly in the biomedical and food and beverage industries. In the forecast era, technological developments and partnerships between organizations and universities institutions for bioprocess production and in vitro toxicological analysis and increased portfolio management by bioscience firms for expanded use and further production of micro bioreactors are projected to spur revenue market growth for micro bioreactors.
In addition, micro bioreactors have stability and bench-scale reactor power, resulting in quicker and more reliable results compared to large-scale fermentation. There are also additional benefits offered by producers, such as limited footprint, automation capacity and online cultivation data availability, which are expected to fuel demand for micro bioreactors over the forecast period.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for micro-bioreactors and the future growth potential of the market for micro-bioreactors across various segments, such as patient position and component. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from forecast is provided from 2020-2028.
North America is projected to account for the highest sales in the micro bioreactors industry, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Due to factors such as the presence of more developed healthcare, biopharmaceutical and other sectors in this area, the accessibility and approval of research grants and government subsidies, increased adoption of micro bioreactors for the production of bioprocesses and high throughput cytotoxicity assets, North America is expected to report a significant growth rate over the forecast era.
Key vendors in the market include Mani Dharma Biotech Pvt.Ltd, PreSens Precision Sensing, RUAG Space Nyon, Chemtrix, CerCell, Applikon Biotechnology, Merck Millipore, Eppendorf, Stedim, Pall Corporation, and many more.
Micro-Bioreactors Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||$7,328.4|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 10.7% during 2021-2030|
|Segment Covered||by type, by application, by sales channel, by player, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||ABLE Corporation & Biott, Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Alector, BASF, bbi-biotech, BioGaia, BIONET , Biosan, Boehringer Ingelheim, Borg Scientific, Cellexus, CESCO Bioengineering, Conagen, Cytiva, Distek,
Donaldson , Duke University, Eppendorf, Esco VacciXcell (a subsidiary of Esco LifeSciences),
Getinge, H.E.L Group, Harvard College, Infors HT, Johns Hopkins University, Lambda, Leland Stanford Junior University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Merck Millipore, Novozymes, Pall Corporation, PBS Biotech, PlateletBio, Premas Biotech, Roch Mechatronics, Refine Technology, Roche, Sanofi, Sartorius, Solida Biotech, Stämm Biotech, Technical University of Denmark, The Automation Partnership (Cambridge), The University of British Columbia, The University of Queensland, University of California, University of Maryland, Vanderbilt University, READ MORE
Key Segments of the Global Micro-Bioreactors Market
Product Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- 48 Parallel Bioreactors
- 24 Parallel Bioreactors
End UserOverview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Academic Institutions
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Sewage Treatment
- Biochemical Engineering
- Food Industry
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Micro-Bioreactors Market
- Pall Corporation
- M2p-labs, Eppendorf
- Applikon Biotechnology
- RUAG Space Nyon
- PreSens Precision Sensing
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of micro-bioreactors market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on micro-bioreactors market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global micro-bioreactors market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the micro-bioreactors market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about micro-bioreactors market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global micro-bioreactors market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.