The global market for the Medical Fluid Bags is anticipated to develop at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.86% throughout the course of the forecast, to reach USD 3.49 billion by 2028.
Factors driving the growth of the medical fluid bags market include increasing popularity of chronic ailments, increasing number of surgical procedures and surging aged population.
Medical solution and blood bags are used in various clinical applications nowadays. Classically prepared from sheets of PVC, EVA or polyolefin which are closed at their outside edges, they frequently have tubes or ports leaving the bags inside and sealed between the flat sheets.
Regionally, Europe accounted for the largest market share of the global medical fluid bags market attributable to favourable reimbursement policies. Leading players of the global medical fluid bags market include Amsino, Baxter, B. Braun, C.R.Bard, ConvaTec, Coloplast, Eagle, Hospira, Fresenius Kabi, Kawasumi Laboratories, Pall Corporation among others.
Medical Fluid Bags Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||USD 3.49 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 10.86 % during 2021-2028|
|Segment Covered||by Fluid Type, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America|
|Key Players Profiled||Fresenius Kabi AG (Germany), Pfizer, Inc. (US), Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Japan), Baxter (US), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Vifor Pharma Management Ltd. (Switzerland), JW Life Science (South Korea), Amanta Healthcare (India), ICU Medical Inc. (US), Grifols, S.A. (Spain)|
Key segments of the global medical fluid bags market
Product Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Blood bags
- Intravenous bags
- Drain bags
- Enema bags
- Biohazard disposable bags
- Breast milk bags
- Reagent bags
- Dialysis bags
End-Use Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- Blood banks
- Homecare settings
- Diagnostic centers
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Reasons for the study
- Increasing geriatric population
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases
- Rising number of premature births
What does the report include?
- The study on the global medical fluid bags market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints and opportunities
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of product and end-use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global medical fluid bags market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including product manufacturing companies, suppliers/distributors, R&D labs, CROs, healthcare organizations, medical reimbursement and insurance providers
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global medical fluid bags market
- Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global medical fluid bags market
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Technologies are shifting day by day. To keep up with it, technologies in medical field are also moving and developing. Progressions in medical technology have permitted doctors to better analyze and treat their patients ever since the beginning of the proficient practice of medicine. In today’s world, technology plays a vital role in every industry along with in our private lives. Out of all of the industries that technology plays a central role in, healthcare is certainly one of the utmost important. This union is accountable for refining and saving numerous lives all round the sphere. In earlier few years there has been countless work expended by researchers in a medical field for developing fluid bags. The benefit of such a system is that it would enable the physician to monitor and control the fluid system at the comfort of his/her office and there is no need of continuous presence of him.
The global medical fluid bags market is categorized based on product and end-use.
By product: The drain bags dominated the market in 2020 due to increasing dominance of kidney linked ailments for instance renal failure, hypertension and diabetes amid aged inhabitants leading to growing number of operating procedures.
By end-use: The blood banks dominated the market in 2020 due to rising number of blood banks in established and emerging nations together with government support for increasing cognizance regarding blood donation.
In the global medical fluid bags market, Asia Pacific is set to observer fastest growth rate through the forecast period due rapidly ageing population. In 1950, the elderly in Asia numbered roughly 57.6 million and accounted for no more than 4.1% of the region’s population. By the middle of this century, the elderly population is projected to reach 922.7 million, and their share is expected to rise to 17.5%. Asia accounted for only 44% of the global elderly population in 1950, but by 2050, this share is projected to increase to 62%. The demographic transition towards an aging population is more advanced in developed countries like Japan and in People’s Republic of China and the newly-industrialized economies Hong Kong, China; Republic of Korea (Korea); and Singapore. However, many of the developing countries in the region are on the same demographic path, and they are making the transition at a much faster rate.