A mass notification systems is an emergency and disaster management system specifically used to deliver real-time instructions and information to individuals in case of an emergency. It facilitates one-way communication by using a database that comprises information of the recipients. The mass notification system is very efficient as it can send emergency notifications to a vast number of individuals simultaneously. Moreover, it also provides distributed contact data, robust analytics, various options for contact data management, language localization, optimized SMS and voice routing, and flexible group management.
The global mass notification market size is anticipated to reach nearly USD 20 billion by 2025. This can be attributed to the growing integration of IP integrated notification devices. Also, rising public security and safety concerns are boosting global mass notification market growth.
However, the robust privacy rules & regulations related to personal data are likely to hamper market growth. Furthermore, the increasing demand across numerous industry vertical are anticipated to provide growth opportunities for the market in the upcoming years.
Key Segments of the Global Mass Notification Market
Component Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
Solution Type Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Distributed Recipient Solutions
- In-Building Solutions
- Wide-Area Solutions
Industry Verticals Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Energy & Utilities
- Transportation & Logistics
- Government & Defense
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global mass notification market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global mass notification market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the mass notification industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, solution type, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global mass notification market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the mass notification market.
- Managers within the mass notification industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global mass notification market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global mass notification market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Mass notification systems comprise a record of names, email addresses, phone numbers, and delivery methods. To deliver a vast amount of messages, emergency and disaster notification systems essential require robust communications structure along with adequate bandwidth. Organizations that are primarily assisted by a mass notification system comprise local, state, and federal governments; emergency management organizations, cities & communities, fire & police departments, building management companies, and businesses. Hence, by enabling real-time instruction and alerts during an emergency such systems can enhance the security and safety of an organization.
Based on the component segment, the market is divided into platforms and services. In the year 2019, the platform segment accounted for the highest market revenue and it is projected to hold the major market share over the forecast period. The growth of this segment is primarily accredited to the growing deployment of mass notifications hardware and software across various sectors due to the growing increasing number of emergency incidents. On the contrary, the services segment accounted for the highest growth and it is expected to hold its position over the forecast period.
Solution Type Segment
Based on the solution type, the market is segmented into distributed recipient solutions, in-building solutions, and wide-area solutions. The in-building solutions segment leads the market growth in 2019 and it is projected to hold its position during the forecast years. The market growth in this segment is mainly accredited to the increasing need to alert and provide instructions to the people inside and outside of the building in case of an emergency scenario. On the contrary, the distributed recipient solutions segment accounted for the highest growth and it is expected to hold its position over the forecast period.
Industry Vertical Segment
In terms of industry vertical segment, the market is segmented into BFSI, energy & utilities, healthcare, transportation & logistics, education, government & defense, and others. The education segment accounted for the major market share in 2019 and it is expected to do so over the forecast period. The growth of this segment is mainly accredited to increasing the need to enhance the safety & security of students as well as staff. However, the energy & utility industry is projected to accumulate the major CAGR over the forecast period.
The North American region dominated the overall market in 2019 and it is projected to keep its position throughout the forecast period 2018-2025. The dominance of this region is mainly attributed to the increasing deployment of mass notification systems as the government issued strict norms after the 9/11 incident in the U.S. However, the Asia-Pacific region is projected to accumulate the highest growth during the forecast period due to the growing cases of natural calamities in this region.
The major players of the global mass notification market are Honeywell, Desktop Alert, Motorola Solutions, Everbridge, Siemens, Eaton, Singlewire Software, Johnson Controls, Blackboard, and BlackBerry. Moreover, the other prospective players in the mass notification market are Federal Signal Corporation, OnSolve, Rave Mobile Safety, Alertus, and xMatters. The mass notification market comprises well established local as well as global players. Also, the previously recognized market players are coming up with new and advanced strategic solutions to stay competitive in the global market.