The market size for global managed network services is expected to reach at USD 57 billion by 2025. The factors such growing demand for greater network security and enhanced network accessibility along with need to decrease the deployment expenses are driving the growth of global managed network services market in the past few years.
The managed network services (MNS) enables enterprises to follow foreseeable operating expense (OPEX) models and move away from the CAPEX models. An important advantage of managed network services is that the users avoid bearing the expense of procuring their own applications that offer particular monitoring abilities, and the expertise needed to manage the processes and tools required. Additionally, the MNS enables the businesses to concentrate on their key business goals, by providing them with outsourced network operations and infrastructure, entirely or partially.
Key Segments of the Global Managed Network Services Market
Component Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Managed LAN/WAN Networks
- Managed IP Stelephony
- Managed IP/VPN
- Managed Ethernet Links
- Managed Video Conferencing/Telepresence
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Large Enterprises
End-User Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Telecom & IT
- Government & Utilities
- Media & Entertainment
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global managed network services market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global managed network services market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the managed network services industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, organization size, and end-user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global managed network services market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the managed network services market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global managed network services market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global managed network services market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
To endure a vibrant business environment, the demand of new enterprises need are highly complex and require better expertise. The improvement of workforce skills, decreases in operational expenses, and flexibility in custom necessities are some of the drives promoting the growth of managed network services industry. Moreover, the penetration of technologies such as big data, mobility, and cloud computing across various verticals is accelerating the market growth. The MNS provide flexibility and use skilled resources for the companies to diversify and expand. It mainly comprise the presence of telecom operators to offer network architectural services that include design, implementation, and monitoring services within their current complex IT infrastructure.
Based on the component segment, the market is bifurcated into managed LAN/WAN networks, managed IP stelephony, managed IP/VPN, managed ethernet links, and managed video conferencing/telepresence. In 2019, the managed LAN/WAN networks segment gathered the largest market revenue and it is anticipated to govern the managed network services market throughout the forecast period. However, the managed video conferencing/telepresence segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period.
Organization Size Segment
Based on the organization size, the market is segmented into SMEs, and large enterprises. The market for large enterprises is anticipated to possess the largest market share in 2019. However, the SMEs segment is likely to grow with a significant growth rate since the small & medium enterprises today are predominantly developing to match their user needs.
Based on the vertical, the market is segmented into telecom & IT, BFSI, retail, government & utilities, media & entertainment, healthcare, manufacturing, and others. The market for BFSI sector is anticipated to possess the highest growth rate over the forecast period since the banking, finance & insurance companies today are predominantly developing to match their user needs. Moreover, the growing regulatory scrutiny coupled with enhanced customer satisfaction, as well as advantages such as risk management, and customized solutions are some of the factors responsible for the managed network services demand.
The global managed network services market is a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the managed network services storage, owing to an outsized presence of organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The United States and Canada are the highest contributory nations to the expansion of the managed network services market in North America.
The major players of the global managed network services market are Accenture, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, AT&T Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Ericsson, HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies, IBM, LG Networks, and more. The managed network services market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.