Log management enables in administrating and facilitating in the generation, analysis, transmission, storage, reporting, and archiving of the massive amount of log data produced within a network or system. It is anticipated that the log management market will reach USD 4 billion by 2025. This is predominantly due to the progression of technological tools that have facilitated solutions to be offered as a service and growing demand for reducing growing incidents in the enterprises.
Log management enables in administrating and facilitating in the generation, analysis, transmission, storage, reporting, and archiving of the massive amount of log data produced within a network or system. These log data are also called event-logs, audit records, and audit trails which are produced by all the software stack components including networks, containers, servers, cloud infrastructure, message bus, applications, application infrastructure, load balancers, and others. Furthermore, log management provides developers, security professionals, and IT operators to scrutinize and troubleshoot root cause incongruities of advance applications and assist them in enhancing the software code quality. On the other hand, advance log management functionalities provide security analytics, business insights, and compliance benefits.
Key Segments of the Global log management Market
Component Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Small & Medium
Deployment Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
Application Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Telecom & IT
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global log management market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global log management market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the log management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on organization type, component, deployment, and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global log management market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the log management market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global log management market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global log management market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Growth in the complexity of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) has created a need for log management solutions among several industries including IT & telecom, banking & insurance, healthcare, etc. Additionally, an increase of cloud-based log management platforms; to enhance the availability of computer-generated log data available to the developers, IT engineers, as well as business analysis on-demand has made organizations to deploy log management solutions on a large scale. the growth. However, the inaccessibility of open-source log management products and solutions hinders the growth of the log management industry. On the other hand, responsive log management solutions with analytical advantages features and artificial intelligence are anticipated to enable lucrative growth prospects for the log management market growth in the coming few years.
The global log management market contains both solution and service segments. The solution segment has a maximum revenue share within the global log management market in 2019. Data generated within the organizations throughout the verticals are growing at a staggering rate. This has given rise to businesses to emphasize on extracting insights through the generated data in several departments to gain a competitive advantage.
Organization Size Segment
Based on the organization size segment, the market is bifurcated into two sub-segments that are small & medium, and large enterprise. In 2019, the large segment gathered the largest market revenue and it is anticipated to govern the log management market throughout the forecast period. However, the small & medium segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period.
Based on the deployment segment, the market is bifurcated into two sub-segments that are on-premise, and cloud. In 2019, the on-premise segment gathered the largest market revenue and it is anticipated to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. However, the cloud segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period. The cloud enables organizations with a unified platform with SaaS-based services providing improved security.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into BFSI, telecom & IT, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, media & entertainment, and others. The market for telecom & IT is anticipated to possess the largest market share in 2019 since the Tech companies today are predominantly developing to match their user needs. Moreover, the growing regulatory scrutiny coupled with enhanced customer satisfaction, as well as advantages such as risk management, fraud detection, and customized solutions are some of the factors responsible for the log management demand.
The global log management market is a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the log management applications, owing to an outsized presence of an organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the log management market in North America.
The major players of the global log management market are SolarWinds, IBM, Micro Focus, Rapid7, RSA, McAfee, Alert Logic, ManageEngine, Splunk, LogRhythm, Sumo Logic, BlackStratus, Graylog, LogDNA, and more. The log management market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.