Global Laboratory Informatics Market Size is foreseen to reach at USD xxx billion by the end of 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of xx % over the forecast period (2018-2025). Key factors driving the laboratory informatics market growth includes augmenting integration of laboratory automation in research organizations and contract manufacturing. Furthermore, arrival of digitization as well as big data analytics will further boost the growth of market in upcoming years. On the other hand, scarcity of integration standards as well as lack of skilled professionals are some factors expected to restrain the laboratory informatics market growth over the forecast spell.
The global market of laboratory informatics has been segmented by different deployment, product type, end-user and geography. Further, product type segment of the market is sub-segmented into chromatography data systems (CDS), laboratory information management systems (LIMS), enterprise content management (ECM), electronic laboratory notebook (ELN), laboratory execution system (LES), electronic data capture (EDC) & clinical data management systems (CDMS) and scientific data management systems (SDMS).
On the basis of deployment, the laboratory informatics market across the globe is bifurcated into cloud-based solutions, on-premise solutions and web-based solutions. Likewise, end-user segment of the market can be sub-divided into petrochemical and oil & gas industries, food & beverage and agriculture industries, chemical testing laboratories and others.
Geographically, the global market of laboratory informatics has been divided into several key regions including Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The market of North America region acquires major laboratory informatics market share owing to their guidelines supporting deployment of laboratory information systems as well as easy availability of infrastructure coupled with high digital literacy in the region. Furthermore, Europe is expected to grow at steady pace.
Some of the key players operating in the competitive edge of the laboratory informatics market across the globe include LabVantage Solutions Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., LabWare Inc., LabLynx Inc., Core Informatics, Abbott Informatics (Abbott Laboratories), ID Business Solutions Ltd., Waters Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc. and Agilent Technologies Inc., among others.
Key segments of the global laboratory informatics market include:
- Deployment Segment of laboratory informatics market
- Cloud-based solutions
- On-premise solutions
- Web-based solutions
- Product type Segment of laboratory informatics market
- Chromatography data systems (CDS)
- Laboratory information management systems (LIMS)
- Enterprise content management (ECM)
- Electronic laboratory notebook (ELN)
- Laboratory execution system (LES)
- Electronic data capture (EDC) & clinical data management systems (CDMS)
- Scientific data management systems (SDMS)
- End-user Segment of laboratory informatics market
- Food & beverage and agriculture industries
- Petrochemical and oil & gas industries
- Chemical testing laboratories
- Geographical Segmentation of laboratory informatics market
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Peru, Chile & others)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa & North Africa)
What to expect from the upcoming ‘Global Laboratory Informatics Market’ analysis:
-Analysis over future prospects as well as Global Laboratory Informatics Market trends
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including deployment, product type, end-user and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy