Global IoT Cloud Market 2018-2025
The global IoT cloud market is expected to efficiently grow owing to the extensive increase in penetration of tablets, smartphones, and other prime remote devices. Improving decision-making, emergency handling, and less production costs in companies could be a major factor pushing the growth of the global IoT cloud market. Data storage, easy integration of data communication, and hardware design with the help of IoT platform is estimated to create lucrative opportunities in the global market.
The global IoT cloud market size was valued at USD xx million in 2018 and estimated to project the value of USD xx million in 2025, registering a CAGR of x.x% during the forecast period.
The important driving factors of the IoT cloud market include increased operational efficiency of organization, increasing adoption of connected devices, and evolution of high speed networking technologies. Moreover, the increasing adoption of IoT enabled applications in SMBs provides numerous opportunities for IoT platform vendors, application providers, consulting companies and service providers.
Governmental institutions across the globe are paying a tough fight with challenges such as environmental degradation, rapid population, and increased migration to urban areas. Such factors put supreme constraints on the healthcare services, infrastructure, and environmental balance of a surrounding. However, this results to city administrators are turning towards IoT technology for solving major of these issues. These cities, make an absolute use of intelligent technology in order to gain real-time information about transportation, infrastructure, and other services. As there are a huge number of ongoing projects taking places across the globe, especially in APAC region, there are major opportunities for IoT cloud vendors and service providers.
Looping on to the geographical outlook, North America is anticipated to hold the largest market share and influence the IoT cloud market from 2018-2025. The major drivers responsible for the increase in demand for IoT cloud in North America region are the technological advancements, advanced infrastructure, and key players of the market. The IoT cloud market in APAC and Middle East & Africa (MEA) is expected to witness a sudden hike due to the increasing presence of smart city projects and a huge number of industrial automation, manufacturing, and retail establishments.
The global IoT cloud market share is segmented into several classifications including type, applications, and region. Based on the type the market is categorized by device management, connectivity management, and application enablement. Whereas, based on the application the market is segmented into home automation, wearable technology, smart city, industrial automation, connected transportation, healthcare, smart retail, smart agriculture, connected logistics, and others. On the basis of the regional outlook the market is widely range to North America, U.S., Rest of North America, Europe, France, U.K., Spain, Germany, Italy, Rest of Europe, Asia Pacific, China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, GCC Countries, Southern Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa, Latin America, Brazil, Rest of Latin America.
Leading players of the global IoT cloud market include Amazon (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.) Google Inc. (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), and General Electric (U.S.).
Key Segmentation of the Global IoT Cloud Market 2018-2025
IoT Cloud Market – By Type
- Device Management
- Connectivity Management
- Application Enablement
IoT Cloud Market – By Application
- Home Automation
- Wearable Technology
- Smart City
- Industrial Automation
- Connected Transportation
- Smart Retail
- Smart Agriculture
- Connected Logistics
Iot Cloud Market By Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Southern Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global IoT Cloud Market’:
- Future prospects as well as global IoT cloud market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including type of solution, organization size, deployment type, vertical and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy