The Internet of Things (IoT) Testing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32.3% to reach $642.45 billion in 2030.
Internet of Things is the network that comprises devices connected with the internet such as sensors, trackers, buildings, mobile devices, vehicles, or any other electronic devices. With the growing need to use, access, create, and share data from any device, businesses need to ensure the faster and better delivery of services. Therefore, internet of things (IoT) testing enables businesses to test their security, devices, networks, processors, platforms and standards, and operating systems.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for internet of things (IoT) testing and the future growth potential of the market for internet of things (IoT) testing across various segments, such as testing type, application type, and service.
The early adoption of advanced technologies and connected devices among numerous industries as well as smart home environments are the key factors driving demand for the internet of things (IoT) testing market across North America. On the contrary, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to gather major market growth in upcoming years due to on-going infrastructural advancements and supportive government policies & initiatives for the development of smart cities.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2018 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. Factors such as the growing need to monitor API and the growing importance of DevOps are the key drivers of the internet of things (IoT) testing market in the coming years. In addition, the increase in the need for shift left testing of IoT applications is also boosting the market demand. However, the lack of consistent standards for interoperability and interconnectivity is hampering the market growth. Furthermore, the emergence of software-defined application platforms and controllers is anticipated to be opportunistic for the market in the forthcoming years.
Internet of Things (IoT) Testing Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||$642.45 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 32.3% during 2021-2030|
|Segment Covered||by Solution & Services, by Deployment, by Organization, End-User, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Cognizant (U.S.), Keysight technologies (U.S.), Infosys (India), HCL Technologies (India), Capgemini (France), TCS (India), Happiest Minds Technologies (India), AFour Technologies (U.S.), SmartBear Software (U.S.), Rapid Value Solutions (U.S.), and Rapid7 (U.S.)|
Key Segments of the Global Internet of Things (IoT) Testing Market
Testing Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Security Testing
- Functional Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Performance Testing
- Network Testing
- Usability Testing
Application Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Smart Building and Homes
- Smart Healthcare
- Smart Utilities
- Smart Manufacturing
- Vehicle Telematics
- Capillary Networks Management
Service Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in the Global Internet of Things (IoT) Testing market
- AFour Technologies
- Happiest Minds Technologies
- Rapid Value Solutions
- SmartBear Software
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of internet of things (IoT) testing market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on internet of things (IoT) testing market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the internet of things (IoT) testing industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on testing type, application type, and service. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global internet of things (IoT) testing market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the internet of things (IoT) testing market.
- Managers within the internet of things (IoT) testing industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about internet of things (IoT) testing market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global internet of things (IoT) testing market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.