The global instant tea market size is anticipated to grow from USD xx.xx billion to USD xx.xx billion at a CAGR of xx% by the end of forecast period. Growing demand for readymade food products because of its time saving nature is estimated to drive instant tea market.
Rising ready-to-eat beverages market is projected to endure a major driving factor for this market growth. Change in tendency about premix instant tea in developing economies is projected to boost the instant tea market growth. Increasing demand for herbal and instant tea products due to growing health consciousness is expected to substitute the instant tea market progress. Green tea has rich health welfares such as fat reduction, headaches, antioxidants, and others. Shifting consumer taste and preferences to beverages such as black tea and ice tea is expected to raise the global instant tea market. With a large variety of flavors such as vanilla, lemon, aloe vera, basil and jasmine is anticipated to positive impact on global instant tea market growth. Technological improvements in food & beverage wrapping have resulted in improved food product market life. Instant tea market is witnessed to increase an exceptional growth in the market and has numerous driving factors that are growing the acceptance of instant tea market.
The instant tea market is segmented based on the distribution channel and product type. By product type, the instant tea available in two types such as freeze dries and spray dried. Geographically, this market sub-segmented into Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Asia Pacific is one of the top market and is estimated to grow the instant tea market over the forecast period. Regions such as Hong Kong, India, China, Japan and Taiwan are major manufacturers of tea. Europe is estimated to develop as the wildest rising market over forecast period. North America is a developed market with instant tea request among consumers. The global Instant tea market growth is projected to be largely driven by food & beverages development.
Global instant tea market: Key players
- Starbucks Corp.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc.
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Ito En Ltd.
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd.
- Monster Beverage Company
- The Republic of Tea Inc.
- Dunkin Brands Group Inc.
Global instant tea market: Segmentation
- Ginger tea premix
- Plain tea premix
- Masala tea premix
- Lemon tea premix
- Cardamom tea premix
- Basil tea premix
- Jasmine tea premix
- Rest of Europe
- North America
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Instant tea market: Drivers and Restraints
Nowadays, due to busy schedules and hectic lifestyle, many people have started to trust on ready-made food products, increasing the popularity of instant tea market in upcoming years. With added health benefits of instant tea such as fat reduction, antioxidants, and headache and various components such as cardamom, ginger, basil, and aloe vera are proven to be fit for health. This key factor is anticipated to increase the growth of instant tea premix market in forecast period. Increasing trade values in emerging economies is also projected to increase the growth of instant tea premix market in upcoming years.
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Instant Tea Market’:
- Analysis of future prospects as well as global instant tea market trends market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy