Increasing demand for functional foods coupled with rising consumer awareness of health & nutrition is expected to offer potential opportunity for insoluble dietary fibers market over the coming years. Additionally, increasing prevalence of gastrointestinal problems, coronary heart disease, diabetes, obesity, health problems, and cholesterol are expected to increase the demand for insoluble dietary fibers over the forecast period. However, it is expected that the emerging demand for synthetic dietary fiber supplements would be the key market restraint.
It’s being expected that by 2032, the Insoluble Dietary Fibers market cap will hit USD 5304.6 Mn at a CAGR growth of about 9.2%.
Rising research and development activities for the adoption of insoluble dietary fiber in the treatment of cardiovascular problems, diabetes, obesity, and digestive disorders are poised to generate growth prospects. Moreover, favorable government legislation and technical advancement in insoluble dietary fibers industry promoting market growth. In conjunction with improving living standards and growing health consciousness, substantial growth in the dietetic population is projected to generate additional market opportunities over the forecast period.
The purpose of the report is to estimate the market size for global insoluble dietary fibers industry and the future growth potential of the market for insoluble dietary fibers across various segments, such as source, type, Source, end use, and the geography. Superior elastomer characteristics, such as self-adhesive characteristics, thermal resistance, tear resistance, and low surface friction make its products highly valuable for various applications, such as the industrial, consumer, medical, construction, electrical, automotive and electronic industries.
The global insoluble dietary fibers market is competitive in nature with presence of large number of companies operating in developed as well as developing economies. Some prominent companies are E. I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, Cargill, Grain Processing Corporation, Ingredion Incorporated, J. Rettenmaier & Söhne GmbH & Co. Kg, Roquette Frères, Sunopta, Inc., Nexira, Advocare International, L.P., Unipektin Ingredients AG, and Barndad Innovative Nutrition.
Insoluble Dietary Fibers Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2032
|USD 5304.6 Mn
|CAGR of 9.2% during 2022-2032
|By Product Type, Source, Application, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|Unipektin Ingredients AG, du Pont de Nemours and Company, Tate & Lyle PLC, Cargill Incorporated, TIC GUMS Inc., Roquette Frères, Südzucker Ag, Grain Processing Corporation, and others
Key Segments of the Global Insoluble Dietary Fibers Market
Application Overview (USD Million)
- Functional Food & Beverages
- Animal Feed
- Chitin & Chitosan
- Cereals & Grains
- Fruits & Vegetables
Regional Overview (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Insoluble Dietary Fibers Market
- E. I. Dupont De Nemours and Company
- Grain Processing Corporation
- Ingredion Incorporated
- J. Rettenmaier & Söhne GmbH & Co. Kg
- Roquette Frères
- Sunopta, Inc.
- Advocare International, L.P.
- Unipektin Ingredients AG
- Barndad Innovative Nutrition
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of insoluble dietary fibers market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on insoluble dietary fibers market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the insoluble dietary fibers industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on resin type, backing material, category, and end-use. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global insoluble dietary fibers Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the insoluble dietary fibers market.
- Managers within the insoluble dietary fibers industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about insoluble dietary fibers market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global insoluble dietary fibers market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.