The global Hysteroscopes market is anticipated to grow on account of rise in female diseases such as transcervical sterilization, fertility disorders & abnormal uterine bleeding. Hysteroscopy is a technique that is increasingly being used in fertility care to examine uterine anomalies. As a result, the hysteroscope industry is projected to benefit from an increase in the number of patients opting for assisted reproductive technology (ART) procedures.
The size of the global market for Hysteroscopes is expected to reach USD 338.81 Million by 2028, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7 %.
Hysteroscopy has been related to a faster recovery, less hospitalizations, and reduced blood loss. The treatment is favored because it has a low degree of post-operative pain and helps patients to return to their daily lives in less days than conventional invasive procedures. Furthermore, gynecologists may use hysteroscopy to determine endometrial health and schedule an appropriate surgical remedy.
Instruments used to conduct a hysteroscopy have advanced because of recent technologies and technical advances. The outer diameter of optical light channels in Hysteroscopes was typically 3 to 4 mm. Present rigid endoscopes, on the other hand, have a diameter of 1.9 mm and an optical fiber framework of several different lenses. The resulting image is improved and collected separately from individual fibers.
North America dominated the global Hysteroscopes market in 2019 owing to the involvement of major industry players, supportive regulatory scenarios, fast approval & commercialization of products coupled with increased awareness about women's health. Additionally, rising demand for minimally invasive procedures is anticipated to fuel market growth over the forecast period. However, Asia Pacific Hysteroscopes market is projected to witness highest growth rates owing to increasing awareness of women's wellbeing, supportive government reimbursement programs, rising prevalence of infertility & other relevant disorders.
Hysteroscopes Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2028
|USD 338.81 Million
|CAGR of 5.7% during 2018-2028
|By Product Type, By Application, By End-User, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America
|Key Players Profiled
|Richard Wolf GmBh, Stryker, Inc., Hologic, KARL STORZ GMBH, Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Ethicon, and CooperSurgical.
Key segments of the global Hysteroscopes market
Product Overview (USD Million)
- Rigid Hysteroscope
- Flexible Hysteroscope
Application Overview (USD Million)
- Endometrial Ablation
End-Use Overview(USD Million)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Gynecology Clinics
Regional Overview (USD Million)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Important Companies in Global Hysteroscopes Market
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
- Ethicon, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Hologic, Inc.
- KARL STORZ GMBH & CO. KG
- Coopersurgical Inc.
- KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Hysteroscopes industry
- The overall segmentation of Hysteroscopes market, especially key segments are thoroughly studied.
- Presence of major players and their wide product portfolio across developed countries is anticipated to further boost the growth of Hysteroscopes market
What does the report include?
- The study on the global Hysteroscopes market includes analysis of qualitative market indicators such as drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities
- Additionally, the market competition has been evaluated using the Porter’s five forces analysis
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of applications, product, technology and end user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the considered segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global Hysteroscopes market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including raw material suppliers, Hysteroscopes providers, medical device manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and retailers
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global Hysteroscopes market
- Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global Hysteroscopes market