The global High-Power diesel gensets market size was valued at USD 4.19 billion in 2017. The market is primarily driven by industries which demands consistent and high backup power or stand by power set ups. The growing establishment of large scale data centers is a major driving factor High-Power diesel gensets market.
Diesel generators are an alternative options, dependable source of providing power, which are often used by business and home. These generators produce electricity by using a diesel engine and an alternator. They are available in different configurations, which is used in different applications. Moreover, diesel generator offer an unceasing stream of voltage power without the peaks and dips of other devices, thus helping to regulate fluctuation. These generators are designed looking at the continual requirement and also includes fewer moving components.
In 2017, IT/ITES held the major share in the global High-Power diesel genset market. Increasing demand for strong data backup, maximum reliability and quick start up times has led the adoption of High-Power diesel gensets specifically in the data centers. Similarly, the growing number of data centers in other industries such as BFSI, retail and entertainment will be propelling the demand for High-Power diesel gensets specifically for backup power applications.
Asia Pacific dominated the global diesel generator market size in 2017. Increasing per capita income of the emerging economies like China and India is enhancing the region’s growth. Furthermore, swiftly escalating manufacturing and industrial sector due to increasing consumer demand is also estimated to drive the regional High-Power diesel genset market growth over the foreseeable years.
Moreover, in Asia Pacific, the demand for High-Power diesel generator sets are high for electricity stand by as this region has a moderately developed power infrastructure and power grids in many countries. The local vendors in the region are also launching new products to address High-Power requirement in the region. For instance, In December 2018, Mahindra Powerol (India) launched new set of diesel generators with capacity of 320 KVA and 250 KVA respectively. These new generators are specifically targeted at the lucrative market of North Eastern India.
The global High-Power diesel gensets market is highly fragmented. Major players include Cummins, CAT Perkins, MTU, KOEL, Greaves Cotton, Volvo Penta, MTU, KOHLER-SDMO, Atlas Copco and Aggreko among others.
High-Power diesel gensets Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2025||USD 1.68 billion|
|Segment Covered||Product , Application, End Use, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America , Middle-East & Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||APC International, Harris Corp., PI Ceramic, Morgan Technical Ceramics, and Solvay are some of the|
Key segments of the global High-Power diesel gensets market
Capacity Overview, 2015-2025 (USD million)
- 350 – 750 KVA
- 750 – 3500 KVA
- > 3500 KVA
Application Overview, 2015-2025 (USD million)
- IT & ITES
- Real Estate
Regional Overview, 2015-2025 (USD million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global High-Power diesel gensets industry.
- The brief understanding of High-Power diesel gensets market based on major capacity levels.
- Robust expansion of the High-Power diesel gensets industry in Asia Pacific has been mainly driven by increasing data centers establishment. This report will further elaborate on multiple other driving factors and market opportunities.
- The study evaluates leading players in the High-Power diesel gensets market based on revenue, sales volume, recent developments, product evaluations, and SWOT analysis. The company profile section of the report will provide key insights on vendor landscape, leading players and unexplored growth opportunities.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global High-Power diesel gensets market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Additionally, the market has been evaluated using the value chain and Porter’s Five Forces’ analysis
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of capacity, application and region. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the High-Power diesel gensets industry, who want an in-depth insight into the market
The report will benefit:
- Executives of High-Power diesel gensets manufacturing companies that are engaged in the manufacturing and distribution
- Executives from companies who are looking to buy diesel gensets for comparative analysis
- Managers within financial institutions looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics pertaining to High-Power diesel gensets.
- Venture capitalist looking into investing capital
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers and financial organizations looking for innovative solutions.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies