The global healthcare claims management market research study offers a wide perspective on where the industry is heading to. This report presents a comprehensive overview of the healthcare claims management market size, share and growth opportunities by product type, applications, key companies and key regions. The research is based on extensive primary interviews (in-house experts, industry leaders, and market players) and secondary research (a host of paid and unpaid databases), along with the analytical tools that have been used to build the forecast and the predictive models.
The Healthcare Claims Management Market is expected to reach USD 136.67 billion during the forecast period at a 23.4% CAGR.
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The report also focuses on the key developments and investments made in the global healthcare claims management market by the players, research organizations, and government bodies.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the regional split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest-of-the-World. Each region details the individual push-and-pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. Some of the prominent players in the global healthcare claims management market are Cerner Corporation, McKesson Corporation, athenahealth, eClinicalWorks, Optum, Inc, Conifer Health Solutions, nThrive, DST Systems, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc, Context 4 Healthcare, Health Solutions Plus, GE Healthcare, RAM Technologies, Quest Diagnostics, The SSI Group, PLEXIS Healthcare Systems, and GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Healthcare Claims Management Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 136.67 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 23.4 % during 2022-2030|
|Segment Covered||By Component, By Delivery Mode, Region.|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Cerner Corporation, McKesson Corporation, Accenture plc., Genpact Limited, eClinicalWorks, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Optum, Inc., Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Conifer Health Solutions, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., nThrive, Inc, Avaya Inc.|
- Integrated Solutions
- Standalone Solutions
By Delivery Mode
By End User
- Healthcare Payers
- Healthcare Providers
- Other End Users
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report answers the following questions about the Healthcare Claims Management market:
- What is the healthcare claims management market size in terms of revenue from 2019-2025, and what is the expected growth rate during the forecast period 2019-2025?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to the global healthcare claims management market?
- What are the key solutions covered in the healthcare claims management market?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry on the basis of the analysis of futuristic scenario of the global healthcare claims management market?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for global healthcare claims management market during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global healthcare claims management market?
- What kind of new strategies are adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the global healthcare claims management market on the basis of the analysis of their financial stability, product offerings, and regional presence?