The mining industry plays important role in the global development. Increasing mining output over the past few years has strengthened economy of developed as well as developing economies. However, rising concern regarding continuous increase in environmental pollution followed by global warming issues are expected to increase deployment of sustainable and environmental friendly production strategies; which in turns will open new avenues for green mining industry over the coming years. At every point of the mining life cycle, governments and miners worldwide are aggressively seeking to deploy new technologies and developments to eliminate mining waste and encourage responsible mining practices.
The global Green Mining market size is expected to reach close to USD 19.1 Billion by 2029 with an annualized growth rate of 71% through the projected period.
The purpose of the report is to estimate the market size for global green mining industry and the future growth potential of the market for green mining across various segments, such as type, technology and the geography. Reduction of environmental carbon emission caused by mining activities are expected to increase green mining industry market concentration in coming years.
The rising pressure on the mining industry to reduce the environmental effects and pay more frequently for local problems is likely to drive the demand for green mining. This will increase the capital and operational expenditure of businesses to comply with environmental regulations and laws. In addition, the growing demand for more productivity with less spending is expected to grow this market over time.
The power reduction technology is expected to offer significant opportunity for green mining industry over the forecast period. Energy intensive power reduction technology for reduction of solid materials to smaller particle size using different processes such as vibrating, grinding, cutting, and crushing will gain market acceptance over the coming years.
Leading companies covered in this report are Tata Steel, BHP Billiton, Vale S.A., RIO Tinto, Glencore, Anglo American, Liebherr, Jiangxi Copper Corporation Limited, Dundee Precious Metals, Doosan Infracore, Sany, Saudi Arabian Mining Corporation, and Shandong Gold Mining Co. Ltd.
Green Mining Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 19.1 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 71% during 2021-2030|
|Segment Covered||By Mining Type, By Methods, By Technology, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||GlaxoSmithKline plc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH., Impax Laboratories LLC, AbbVie Inc., Bausch Health., Lundbeck, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis AG, UCB S.A., Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., WOCKHARDT., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, STADA Arzneimittel AG, Orion Corporation., Mylan N.V., Cipla Inc., Par Pharmaceutical., DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY LIMITED., and Apotex Inc, among other domestic and global players.|
Key Segments of the Global Green Mining Market
Type Method, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Underground Mining
- Surface Mining
- Power Reduction
- Fuel and Maintenance Reduction
- Emission Reduction
- Water Reduction
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Green Mining Market
- Tata Steel
- BHP Billiton
- Vale S.A.
- RIO Tinto
- Anglo American
- Jiangxi Copper Corporation Limited
- Dundee Precious Metals
- Doosan Infracore
- Saudi Arabian Mining Corporation
- Shandong Gold Mining Co. Ltd
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of green mining market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on green mining market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the green mining industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on type and technology. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global green mining Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the green mining market.
- Managers within the green mining industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about green mining market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global green mining market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.