The market size for global grant management software is expected to reach USD 3 billion by 2025. The factors such as increasing requirements among businesses to enhance the grand process & acceleration of the grant application assessment are anticipated to promote the growth for the grant management software industry over the forecast period.
Grant management is an essential process for most enterprises. It primarily includes each administrative action needed to manage grant funding, reporting, as well as program implementation. Grant management software enables fund-seeking organizations, comprising non-profit organizations and universities, automates and manages the whole grant process. The administrator of the grant management process must follow the current standards fixed by donors.
Key Segments of the Global Grant Management Software Market
Function Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Application Tracking
- Document Management
- Grant Discovery
- Performance & Outcomes Measurement
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Large Enterprises
End-User Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Healthcare & Human Services
- Educational Institutions
- International & National Organizations
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global grant management software Market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the Market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the Market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global grant management software Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the grant management software industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on functions, organization size, and end-user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual Market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global grant management software Market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the grant management software Market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global grant management software Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global grant management software Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Currently, government bodies and various other organizations are known to tussle with managing both non-federal as well as federal grants. They required developed technologies to comply with the demands and modifications in federal compliance. Thus, grant management software is perpetually been implemented by these non-federal and federal organizations to manage their grants, Additionally, the grant management software also assists enterprises to gather intricate online data and facilitate both online as well as grant-tracking functionality within a single package. The global Market for grant management software is predominantly driven by the growing demand for donor management and grant management software within the businesses to efficiently create descriptions of various funding programs, and streamline the application process to report on outcomes.
Based on the function segment, the market is bifurcated into document management, performance & outcomes measurement, reporting, collaboration, application tracking, grant discovery, and others. In 2019, the document management segment gathered the largest Market revenue and it is anticipated to govern the grant management software Market throughout the forecast period. However, the performance & outcomes measurement segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period.
Organization Size Segment
Based on the organization size, the market is segmented into SMEs and large enterprises. The market for large enterprises is anticipated to possess the largest Market share in 2019. However, the SME segment is likely to grow with a significant growth rate since the small & medium enterprises today are predominantly developing to match their user needs.
The global grant management software Market is a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the grant management software storage, owing to an outsized presence of an organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the grant management software Market in North America.
The major players of the global grant management software Market are WizeHive, Submittable, Oracle, Workday, Salesforce, eCivis, Benevity, SmarterSelect, Foundant Technologies, Blackbaud, Sage, and more. The grant management software Market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.