Geospatial refers to the geographic components of the earth. Also, the geospatial imagery analytics refers to the datasets that have locational data attached to them in the way of city, coordinates, ZIP code, address, and others. The geospatial analytics support to function, display, incorporate, collect, and scrutinize geospatial data that is accumulated through GPS, satellite imagery, mapping, geotagging, and several other sources. Further such collected data can be used to generate substantial information to make business-critical decisions.
The size of the global market for geospatial imagery analytics was estimated at USD 7.05 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach approximately USD 44.25 billion by 2032, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.15% between 2023 and 2032.
The global Geospatial Imagery Analytics market size is projected to reach nearly USD 16 billion by 2025. This can be attributed to the rising demand in the construction and mining sector. Also, the increasing demand for national safety & security is also boosting the global geospatial imagery analytics market growth.
However, the strict government policies about geospatial data are expected to hamper the market growth. Furthermore, the growing adoption of location-based services is anticipated to provide growth opportunities for the geospatial imagery analytics market in the upcoming years.
Global Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2032
|USD 44.25 billion
|CAGR of 20.15 % during 2022-2032
|Type, Collection Type, Analysis, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|Google, HEXAGON, Oracle, PrecisionHawk, General Electric, Trimble, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development, L3Harris Technologies, UrtheCast, and KeyW. Moreover,
Key Segments of the Global Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market
- Video Analytics
- Imagery Analytics
Collection Type Overview
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Surface Analysis
- Network Analysis
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global geospatial imagery analytics market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global geospatial imagery analytics market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the geospatial imagery analytics industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on type, collection type, and analysis. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global geospatial imagery analytics market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the geospatial imagery analytics market.
- Managers within the geospatial imagery analytics industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global geospatial imagery analytics market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Geospatial Imagery Analytics market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Globally the enterprises and organizations are leveraging geospatial imagery analytics information to study the effectiveness of their business operations to withstand in the global competitive market. Geospatial imagery analysis provides accurate images through 2D and 3D analysis which comprises analysis of elements below and above the earth’s surface. Moreover, governments, as well as private sectors, are leveraging this technology to create insightful business decisions. Also, it can also be used for disaster management, urban planning, risk valuation, and inspect climatic conditions.
Based on the type segment, the market is divided into video analytics and imagery analytics. In the year 2019, the imagery analytics segment accounted for the highest market revenue and it is anticipated to hold the major market share throughout the forecast period. The growth of this segment is primarily accredited to the developments in satellite technology that allows capturing high-resolution images, which further assists in geospatial modeling. On the contrary, the video analytics segment accumulated the highest growth and it is expected to keep its position during the forecast period.
Collection Type Segment
Based on the collection type, the market is segmented into Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), Geographic Information Systems (GIS), satellites, and others. The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) segment leads the market growth in 2019 and it is projected to hold its position during the forecast years. On the contrary, the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) segment accounted for the highest growth and it is expected to maintain its position over the forecast period. The growth of this segment is mainly attributed to the increasing demand for drones for surveying purposes in hazardous and critical areas.
In terms of analysis, the market is segmented intovisualization, network analysis, and surface analysis.The visualization segment accounted for the major market share in 2019 and it is expected to do so throughout the forecast period. On the other hand, the surface analysis segment is projected to capture the major market growth during the forecast years.
The North American region dominated the overall market in 2019 and it is expected to keep its position throughout the forecast period 2018-2025. The dominance of this region is mainly attributed to the rising investment by the government to develop advanced satellite systems in this region. However, the Asia-Pacific region is projected to experience the highest growth throughout the forecast period.
The major players of the global geospatial imagery analytics market are Google, HEXAGON, Oracle, PrecisionHawk, General Electric, Trimble, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development, L3Harris Technologies, UrtheCast, and KeyW. Moreover, the other prospective players in the geospatial imagery analytics market are Planet Labs, Robert Bosch GmbH, ESRI, DigitalGlobe, and Autodesk. The recognized companies are coming up with innovative and new geospatial imagery analytics solutions. The geospatial imagery analytics market comprises well established local as well as global players. In addition, the previously recognized market players are coming up with new advanced products and solutions to stay competitive in the global market.