Gas chromatography (GC) is becoming more widely used in different sectors, and technical advances in gas chromatography are expected to fuel market development. Moreover, growing government investments in chromatography technology are anticipated to augment demand growth during the forecast period. Over the forecast period, rising adoption of GC in sectors such as healthcare, oil and gas, food and beverage, agriculture, environmental agencies, forensic, academic institutes, scientific institutions, and medical toxicology is expected to boost demand for this industry.
Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are examples of healthcare applications. Analytical research and development, quality assurance, quality management, manufacturing, bulk products, and formulations are all examples of pharmaceutical applications. Nucleic acids, vitamins, carbohydrates, fats, and proteins are both detected using GC in biotechnology firms.
The high efficiencies of separation power, as well as the extreme detection sensitivity in detecting even very small quantities of separated species and, finally, the accuracy and precision of data from quantitative studies of highly complex mixtures, are all key factors in the performance of GC in pharmaceutical quantitative analysis. Although automating from sample presentation to isolation, GC analyses are often trouble-free. Because of the above-mentioned key advantages, as well as its fast review time and consistent performance, GC is widely used in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries for quality control purposes.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for gas chromatography and the future growth potential of the market for gas chromatography across various segments, such as patient position and component. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from forecast is provided from 2020-2028.
In 2019, the North American region led the global market share. The demand for gas chromatography in the area is driven by the increased adoption of chromatography techniques, particularly in the food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Healthcare spending in the area has grown dramatically as the region's ageing population and the number of critical diseases has increased. This has increased pharmaceutical industry R&D funding for drug development and manufacturing, which has increased demand for chromatography techniques in the field.
Many other growing Asian countries, including India, China, and Singapore, have a growing economic and demographic landscape, as well as expanding opportunities for chromatography-based science, and are projected to develop at a faster pace during the forecast period.
Key vendors in the market include GE Healthcare, Restek Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, DANI Instruments S.p.A., Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, and many more.
Key Segments of the Global Gas chromatography Market
Product Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Accessories & Consumables
End-Use Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Gas chromatography Market
- DANI Instruments S.p.A.
- Danaher Corporation
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Restek Corporation
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies
- W. R. Grace & Co.-Conn.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of gas chromatography market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on gas chromatography market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global gas chromatography market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the gas chromatography market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about gas chromatography market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global gas chromatography market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.