The market size for global gamification in education is anticipated to reach USD 7,200 Million By 2028. The factors such as digitalization and adoption of digitalization have led to the growth of the market. Government initiatives of the adoption of gamification and the rise in the adoption of cloud-based organizations motivate learners to adopt gamification solutions.
Additionally, the increase in internet penetration in developing countries and the adoption of digital learning in countries such as India, China, and others, are highly responsible for the growth of the market.
The demand for gamification in the education market is likely to surge on account of the surge in demand for digital learning and the growing use of AR and VR in gamification. It helps learners understand the basics through method games which are easy to adapt. Besides, it gives the added benefit of security, low cost, easy deployment, ease of maintenance, course. Factors such as virtual learning, technological advancements have influenced the market for growth in the COVID-19 pandemic situation. Major learning is adopting this mode of learning across regions.
Key Segments of the Global Gamification in Education Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 ((USD Million))
Deployment Overview, 2018-2028 ((USD Million))
Application Overview, 2018-2028 ((USD Million))
- Corporate Training
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 ((USD Million))
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the Gamification in the Education market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations By existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the Gamification in Education market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the AI in contact center industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, deployment, and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the Global Gamification in the Education market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder is involved in the AI in the contact center market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the Global Gamification in the Education market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of Global Gamification in the Education market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and Academic Institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
With the rise in digital learning across regions and high adoption of AR/VR technologies have influenced the growth market. In the current scenario of the global pandemic, learners are adopting new ways of education and they are adapting to it with the help of devices such as smartphones, laptops, and other connecting devices which has further influenced the market for growth in schools, colleges, and organizations.
Major institutions have started e-learning as compared to the traditional learning process. Students have a secure learning process that is easily adaptable. moreover, gamification in education has become a trend in recent years with the influence of e-commerce trends. It has further influenced the students to learn in different languages and they can access vast subjects such as maths, science, and many more.
The Global Gamification in the Education market is segmented into software and solution. The Software segmented is expected to grow with the highest market size in the coming years with the availability of cloud computing, Big Data Analytics, Socia Media, and many more.
Based on the deployment segment, the market is divided into the cloud and on-premises. The cloud segmented is expected to grow with the largest market size in the coming years with the adoption of cloud-based technologies across organizations across the globe.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into Academic and Corporate Training. Corporate Training will have the highest CAGR in the coming years with the adoption of new learning methods across corporates which are implementing these processes for continuous training and learning purposes.
The Gamification in Education market is divided into North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered to have the highest market size in 2019 with the availability of technologies and investors investing in new technologies for continuous economic growth.APAC will have the highest CAGR in the coming years as gaming is increasing with the adoption of advanced learning techniques.
The major players of the Gamification in the Education market are Microsoft, D2L, Top Hat, Cognizant, Google, and more. The gamification in the education market is bifurcated into global and domestic players