The global Fuel Injection market size is expected to reach close to by 2029 with an annualized growth rate of 5.10% through the projected period.
Global fuel injection systems market has received a tremendous boost in recent years on account of rising environmental concerns and regulations regarding carbon emissions. The global automotive fuel injection market is estimated to reach around USD 78 billion by 2028, growing at ~6% CAGR during the forecast period. The shift towards electric vehicles, short lifespan of injectors compared to the carburetor, volatile raw material prices, and fluctuation in crude oil prices are restraining the growth of global market for automotive fuel injection. However, rapid expansion of automotive industry in developing regions and growing demand for autonomous vehicles are providing growth opportunities. The report provides comprehensive information about the components, types, applications, key players & others, involved in this market
The growth of the global fuel injection system market will be the driving factor in the forecast period of 2020 to 2028 like research and development of improved automatic shift systems may play an important role in improving world market revenues.
- Automotive fuel injection manufacturers
- Automotive fuel injection distributors and suppliers
- State and national regulatory authorities
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firm
- Government and industry associations
- State or government-owned corporations
- Research organizations
Fuel Injection Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2028||USD 78 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6% during 2021-2028|
|Segment Covered||Component, Application, Type, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Continental AG (Germany), Delphi Automotive PLC (U.K.), Denso Corporation (Japan), Robert Bosch (Germany), Hitachi Limited (Japan), and Magneti Marelli (Italy) among others.|
Key Segments of the Global Fuel Injection System Market
Type Overview, 2019-2028 (USD Million)
- Single- point or throttle body
- Port or multipoint
Application Overview, 2019-2028 (USD Million)
- Emission control
- Controlled fuel consumption
- Works even without power supply
Component Overview, 2019-2028 (USD Million)
- Fuel Pump
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (FPR)
- Fuel Injectors
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
Regional Overview, 2019-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global fuel injection system market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global fuel injection system market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the Global fuel injection system industry and their strategic initiatives for product development.
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, application, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global fuel injection system market. The report will benefit Every stakeholder involved in the Global fuel injection system market.
- Managers within the Global fuel injection system industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global fuel injection system market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the global fuel injection system market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and government institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Factors such as increasing global vehicle production, increasing need for fuel efficiency and stringent emission norms are driving the research and growth of the automotive fuel injection systems market. However, constantly fluctuating prices of the raw materials can affect the profitability of the tier-I suppliers. The increasing demand from countries such as China, India, and Brazil for two-wheelers is creating new growth opportunities for fuel injection systems. However, the above-mentioned factors have made companies look for alternative technologies. In case of gasoline engines, the gasoline direct injection technology can offer all these benefits at a reasonable cost. This technology has already started gaining a significant market share over gasoline port fuel injection technology in all the developed countries and developing countries
KEY PLAYERS OF FUEL INJECTION SYSTEMS-
Major market players of automotive fuel injection systems market include Continental AG (Germany), Delphi Automotive PLC (U.K.), Denso Corporation (Japan), Robert Bosch (Germany), Hitachi Limited (Japan), and Magneti Marelli (Italy) among others.
Based on the component segment, the market is bifurcated into components (injectors, ECU, pressure regulators, and fuel pumps) & others. In 2020, the software segment accumulated the maximum market share and it is likely to continue its dominance throughout the forecast years. However, the services segment is projected to attain major growth throughout the forecast years owing to the increasing need to provide uninterrupted support & maintenance and training & consulting services.
Application mainly involves Emission control, controlled fuel consumption, works even without power supply others. The growth of this segment is largely ascribed to the growing adoption of advanced technologies in the BFSI industry and an increase in the need to provide better services to the customers.
The market in Asia-Pacific region is growing at a good pace, given the increasing automotive production in these regions. Growing purchasing power, demand for high fuel-efficient vehicles, and enforcement of stringent emission norms in emerging nations such as China, Thailand, and India has resulted in an increase in demand for fuel injection system. The market in Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the largest market for automotive fuel injection systems market and is projected to grow at the highest rate in upcoming years. The Latin America and Middle East and Africa are expected to witness significant growth over the coming years for advanced fuel injection system among automotive and marine industry. In addition, Europe is expected to witness lucrative growth owing to continuous development for advanced automotive engines with high fuel efficiency.
The major players of the global fuel injection system market are Domo, IBM, Microsoft, MicroStrategy, Oracle, Salesforce, SAS, SAP, Tableau, and TIBCO Software. Moreover, the additional prospective market players in the Global fuel injection system market are Pyramid Analytics, Qlik, Sisense, ThoughtSpot, and Yellowfin. Renowned companies are offering new and modern Global fuel injection system software solutions. Besides, the previously recognized as well as new market players are approaching the market with advanced and new strategic services and solutions and to remain competitive in the global market.
DRAWBACKS OF FUEL INJECTION SYSTEMS
Certain drawbacks such as high maintenance costs and increased service complexity are expected to hamper the global market growth. Increased un-burnt hydrocarbons may also lead to higher emission rates which are anticipated to negatively impact market over the forecast period.