The global Expanded PTFE (ePTFE) market size is expected to reach close to USD 423.13 Million by 2029 with an annualized growth rate of 5.37% through the projected period.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for expanded PTFE (ePTFE) and the future growth potential of the market for expanded PTFE (ePTFE) across various segments, such form, application, the end-user industry and the region. The demand for the product is driven mainly by its growing need in medical, chemical and oil & gas end-use industries.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2025 the market size is estimated. Factors such as rising demand in the Asia-Pacific region, growth in the oil & gas and transportation sectors, and increasing consumer understanding of health are the key drivers of the expanded PTFE (ePTFE) market in the coming years. The base year considered for the report is 2015, whereas the forecast period considered for the report is 2016–2021.
The medical sector uses the product for human contact with body tissue along with a number of medical devices, generate one of the biggest demands in the global market. This industry growth is attributable to the increasing geriatric population, which is generating demand for both equipment and human tissue contact.
The steady growth in the automotive industry has provided new opportunities for the product over the coming years. And, as it increases, the market for ePTFE can grow. In addition, there is a rise in demand for increased transport and services providing a huge demand for expanded PTFE (ePTFE). If individuals experience higher buying power and rise in number at a significant rate, transportation needs for both goods and individuals will witness a fast growth in the market.
Asia Pacific region is the fastest growing expanded PTFE (ePTFE) market. The region account for a substantial share of the growth of the market. Increased demand from the pharmaceutical, medical and transportation industries will be responsible for the further developments over the forecast period. China is scaling up its manufacturing providing a huge demand in the global industry. Increases in investment in the automotive industry are other key growth drivers for the market.
Expanded PTFE (ePTFE) Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2029||USD 423.13 Million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.37% during 2021-2029|
|Segment Covered||By End-Use, By Form, By Application, Region.|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (US), Lenzing Plastics GmbH & Co. KG, Donaldson Company, Inc. (US), Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A, Nitto Denko, Rogers Corporation, Parker Hannifin, Teadit (Austria), Sumitomo, Pall Corporation, TTG, BWF, Shanghai Lingqiao, Dagong, Polyfluoro Plastics Ltd, Zeus Industrial Products, Inc. (US), and Others.|
Key Segments of the Global Expanded PTFE (ePTFE) Market
Form Overview, (USD Million)
- Filteration & Separation
- Dielectric Constant
- Oil & Gas
Regional Overview, (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global expanded PTFE (ePTFE) market
- W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Zeus Industrial Products, Inc.
- Dexmet Corporation
- Phillips Scientific Inc.
- Rogers Corporation
- Poly Fluoro Ltd.
- Markel Corporation
- Shanghai Lanle Plastics Co.,Ltd.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Expanded PTFE (ePTFE) Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Expanded PTFE (ePTFE) Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on application, form, end use, and region. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Expanded PTFE (ePTFE) Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Expanded PTFE (ePTFE) Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Expanded PTFE (ePTFE) Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Expanded PTFE (ePTFE) Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.