Event management software is a solution that offers solutions about the arrangement, scheduling, and planning of an event from a single platform. Also, it allows the organizer to register events online, track suitable locations based on cost and availability, manage conferences/meetings, and even allows sending event details or emailing to the respective people/audience. Moreover, it also empowers the planner to conduct surveys or reviews to get feedbacks to further enable a personalized atmosphere for the audience to interact with speakers efficiently.
The global event management software market size is anticipated to reach over USD 11 billion by 2025. This can be attributed to the increasing use of social media applications. Also, the growing adoption of data analytics solutions is boosting global event management software market growth. Moreover, increasing the need to generate useful insights for businesses is also driving the demand for event management software among organizers.
However, the high initial deployment costs are likely to hamper market growth. Furthermore, the integration of advanced technologies such as ML & AI in event management is anticipated to provide growth opportunities for the market in the upcoming years. Also, the adoption of AR, VR, and gamification technologies is further anticipated to generate growth opportunities for the market in forthcoming years.
Key Segments of the Global Event Management Software Market
Software Type Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Event Marketing Software
- Event Planning Software
- Visitor Management Software
- Venue Management Software
- Analytics and Reporting Software
- Event Registration and Ticketing Software
Service Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
End-User Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Third-party planner
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global event management software market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global event management software market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the Event Management Software industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on software type, services, and end-user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global event management software market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Event Management Software market.
- Managers within the event management software industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global event management software market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global event management software market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
Functions or events are a vital and valuable way of communication between companies and clients. Companies, government, universities, agencies, public & private associations, and other sectors regularly arrange events for various purposes such as discussions, annual meetings, celebrations, and several other purposes. Therefore, to manage such events, a well-designed arrangement & scheduling is necessary. Hence, event management software allows planners to manage all the procedures required for a successful event with ease which involves tasks such as event marketing, session management, registration, attendee management, venue sourcing, on-site technology, and several other tasks. Hence, such factors combined driving the adoption of event management software across various End Users.
Software Type Segment
Based on the software type segment, the market is divided into event marketing software, event planning software, visitor management software, venue management software, analytics and reporting software, and event registration and ticketing software, and others. In the year 2019, the event planning software segment accounted for the highest market revenue and it is projected to hold the major market share over the forecast period. On the contrary, the analytics and reporting software segment accounted for the highest growth and it is expected to hold its position over the forecast period.
Based on the solutions, the market is segmented into managed services and professional services. The managed services segment leads the market growth in 2019 and it is projected to hold its position during the forecast years. The market growth in this segment is mainly attributed to the increasing need to provide support & maintenance services for event management software. However, the professional services segment accounted for the highest growth and it is expected to hold its position over the forecast period.
In terms of the end-user segment, the market is segmented into corporate, government, third-party planner, education, and others. The corporate segment accounted for the major market share in 2019 and it is expected to do so over the forecast years. The growth of this segment is mainly accredited to the increasing number of events held by businesses such as meetings, annual events, and other conferences. However, the education segment is projected to accumulate the major CAGR over the forecast period.
The North American region dominated the overall market in 2019 and it is projected to keep its position throughout the forecast period 2018-2025. However, the Asia-Pacific region is projected to accumulate the highest growth during the forecast period due to increasing urbanization in developing countries in this region.
The major players of the global event management software market are Bizzabo, Attendify, ACTIVE Network, Eventbrite, Eventzilla, Aventri, Arlo, Hubilo Softech, EventBooking, and Certain. Moreover, the other prospective players in the event management software market are EventPro, EventMobi, EventBank, Hubb, and Cvent. The event management software market comprises well established local as well as global players. Also, the previously recognized market players are coming up with new and advanced strategic services to stay competitive in the global event management software market.