The global essential oil market size is projected to reach from US$ xx.xx billion to US$ xx.xx billion at a CAGR of xx% by end of the forecast year. Essential oils, also known as aetherolea oils/volatile oils/ethereal oils that are derived from stems, leaves, bark, flowers, roots, and others. Essential oil is achieved from variety of plants and herbs, such as eucalyptus, orange, corn mint, lemon, citronella, peppermint, and spearmint by using various methods such as water and steam distillation. An essential oil comprises core of the plant and volatile aroma combinations which it is derived. These oils are basically used in foods & beverages, cosmetics & toiletries and others.
Increasing demand for pharmaceutical ingredients, odorants, flavors, and odorants is major factor driving global essential oil market growth in various end-use industries. Rising demand for R&D and technological advancements are expected to grow the essential oil market share in developing economies.
The rapid development of food & beverage trades and growing consumer disposable incomes are projected to boost the demand for flavors and fragrances made using essential oils. These aromas provide stimulation in massages, aromatherapy, and other relaxation procedures. The overall health benefits related with essential oils are estimated to drive this market demand in pharmaceutical and medical applications. Geographically, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the largest regional market which valued for xx.x% of the essential oil market share in previous year.
The essential oil market is basically segmented based on application, product type, and geography. By product type, the global essential oil market size is classified as eucalyptus, orange, peppermint, corn mint, lime, clover leaf, citronella, lemon, spearmint, and others. Among these, orange oil segment valued for the maximum essential oil market share and is expected to grow its position in coming years, owing to its antidepressant, antispasmodic, and anti-inflammatory product characteristics. By application, the global essential oil market size is classified as medical, food & beverages, spa & relaxation, cleaning & home, and others. Amid these, spa & relaxation is projected be the wildest growing application segment. Based on geography, this market is classified as Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, and LAMEA. The major factors in essential oil market trends are colossal price competitiveness and technological followed in the global market.
Global essential oil market: Key Players
- dTERRA International
- Sydney Essential Oils Co.
- The Lebermuth Company
- Farotti SRL
- H.Reynaude & Fils
- Essential Oils of New Zealand
- West India Species Inc.
- Moksha Lifestyle Products
- Young Living Essential Oils
Global essential oil market: Segmentation
- Corn mint
- Clover Leaf
- Food & Beverages
- Spa & Relaxation
- Cleaning & Home
- Paper & Printing
- Rest of Europe
- North America
- Rest of NorthnAmerica
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Essential Oil Market’:
- Analysis of future prospects as well as global essential oil market trends over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, application, manufacturing process and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy