The esophagus is a muscular tube through which food and drink pass from the mouth to the stomach. It is intended to drive food into the stomach. The ring-shaped sphincter muscles help stop food from moving backward. The upper sphincter muscles halt food from going into the windpipe and voice box, while the lower ones avert food and stomach acid from stirring backward into the esophagus. Difficulties with the easing of the sphincter muscles can effect in clogging or helplessness to eat. Complications with the tightening of the sphincter muscles sources reflux, which may upshot in indications for instance heartburn or even harm to the esophagus.
The size of the global market for Esophageal Catheters is expected to reach US$ 4.5 Billion by 2032, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4%.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for esophageal catheters and the future growth potential of the market for esophageal catheters across various segments, such as type, application and end user.
The market has been studied for historic years from 2018 to 2019, with the base year of estimation as 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2028. Factors such as increasing commonness of esophageal long-lasting disorders and technical progressions leading to innovative and advanced products are the key drivers of the global esophageal catheters market.
Esophageal disorders, particularly those concerning swallowing difficulties for instance esophagitis, achalasia or gastroesophageal reflux distress more than 15 million Americans of all ages. For a lot of people, they’re momentary problems that can be coped with over-the-counter medications and daily life modifications. However for others, they are enduring worries that plague daily life and can lead to more severe circumstances. There are various reasons, together with nerve and muscle glitches, head and neck damages and malignance. Otherwise they may happen for the reason of a stroke. Certain medicines can correspondingly add to the disorder.
Esophageal Catheters Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2032
|US$ 4.5 Billion
|CAGR of 7.4% during 2022-2032
|By Product Type, End User, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|CooperSurgical, Inc., Pennine Healthcare, EB Neuro S.p.A, PanMed Us, Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, PENTAX Medical
Key Segments of the Global Esophageal Catheters Market
Type Overview (USD Billion)
- Balloon Dilation Catheter
- Irrigation Catheter
- Pressure Monitoring Catheter
Application Overview, (USD Billion)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Chest Pain
End User Overview, (USD Billion)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Overview, (USD Billion)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Esophageal Catheters Market
- CooperSurgical, Inc.
- Pennine Healthcare
- EB Neuro S.p.A
- PanMed Us
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- PENTAX Medical
- CardioCommand, Inc.
Reason for the study
- Growing prevalence of chronic esophageal disorders
- Growing surgical procedures number and growing demand for minimally invasive surgeries
What does the report include?
- The study on the global esophageal catheters market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints and opportunities
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of type, application and end user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global esophageal catheters market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including product manufacturing companies, suppliers/distributors, R&D labs, CROs, healthcare organizations, medical reimbursement and insurance providers
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global esophageal catheters market
- Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global esophageal catheters market