The value of the Enterprise Metadata Management market is projected to grow to US$ 49,558.2 Million with an estimated CAGR of 19.4 % by 2032
Many fields, such as Metadata Repositories, Business Glossaries, Impact Analysis, and Rule Management, rely heavily on Enterprise Metadata Management. Technical Metadata and Business Metadata are two types of Metadata that are commonly found in MME. Technical Metadata is linked to an organization's IT environment. It offers vital information for the warehouse's upkeep and expansion. It is made available to technical users, developers, and database administrators so that they can review data and make appropriate changes. Business Metadata is a type of data that is used to link IT applications and business users. It functions as a semantic layer, assisting business professionals in comprehending, locating, and efficiently using an organization's data. Enterprise Metadata Management has a number of advantages for a business.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Enterprise Metadata Management and the future growth potential of the market for Enterprise Metadata Management across various segments, such as base service type, Deployment and industry vertical industry. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated.
The growing importance of data governance among organizations across various industry verticals is a major contributor to the global enterprise metadata management market's growth. Metadata is a structured collection of information that identifies, explains, and locates other data. Metadata is also known as data about data and information about information. For example, in the sense of library management, metadata is used to provide cataloguing services for library materials. Enterprise metadata management is a data management technique for keeping track of an organization's data. Enterprise metadata management is a software system that gives you the tools you need to better monitor and preserve your data assets' technical descriptions. Enterprise metadata management improves an organization's ability to manage risk, increase IT efficiency, and comply with regulatory requirements. Furthermore, the growing need to reduce risk and optimize confidence in an organization's data properties, as well as an increased emphasis on collaboration and social networking capabilities, are propelling the Enterprise Metadata Management Market forward. Another factor driving the growth of the Enterprise Metadata Management Market is the increasing popularity of content lifecycle management among businesses.
Enterprise Metadata Management Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2032||US$ 49,558.2 Million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 19.4% during 2021-2032|
|Segment Covered||by Deployment Type, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Adaptive (U.S.), ASG Technologies (U.S.), Cambridge Semantics (U.S.), CentricMinds (VIC), Collibra (U.S.), Data Advantage Group (U.S.), IBM (U.S.), Informatica (U.S.), and Oracle (U.S.). SAP SE (Germany), Talend (U.S.), TopQuadrant (North Carolina), Alation (U.S.), AWS (U.S.), Datum LLC (U.S.), Infogix (U.S.), Mulesoft (U.S.), Global IDs (U.S.), Smartlogic (U.S.), Idera (U.S.), erwin Inc. (U.S.), Information Builders (U.S.), Orchestra Networks (France), Trillium Software (U.S.), and Varonics Systems (U.S.)|
Key Segments of the Global Enterprise Metadata Management Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Deployment Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Cloud Based
Metadata Type Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Business metadata
- Technical metadata
- Operational metadata
Industry Vertical Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Retail & E-commerce
- Government & Defense
- Energy & Utilities
- IT and Telecom
Important Companies in Global Enterprise Metadata Management market
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Informatica LLC.
- Collibra, Adaptive, Inc.
- Data Advantage Group
- Cambridge Semantics
- MuleSoft, INC.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Enterprise Metadata Management Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Enterprise Metadata Management Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, deployment type, Metadata Type, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Enterprise Metadata Management Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Enterprise Metadata Management Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Enterprise Metadata Management Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Enterprise Metadata Management Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.