Minimally invasive surgeries have condensed the postoperative healing period and enhanced clinical outcomes. At the same time, it has augmented intricacy of the operative room as most of such procedures require provision of technology. These technologies, though, came into medical practice in tandem and they all went on diverse platforms. In addition to the operating technique, physicians must emphasize on parameters of these devices that are supporting surgery.
The use of technology in operating procedures is on the rise. Its key growth drivers are the upsurge of health care expenditure in evolving markets alike India and China, the growing incidence of lifestyle induced ailments and the amplified demand for high-tech modernizations by surgeons, physicians, and nurses. The medical technology is typically around minimally invasive procedures.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for endoscopic vessel harvesting and the future growth potential of the market for endoscopic vessel harvesting across various segments, such as product and application.
The market has been studied for historic years from 2018 to 2019, with the base year of estimation as 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2028. Factors such as growing incidence of cardiovascular diseases, surging ageing population and technological advancements are the key drivers of the global endoscopic vessel harvesting market.
Evolving markets comprising China, India, Indonesia, and Brazil are domiciliary to half the global populace, but healthcare expenditure there is less than half that of established markets. It is estimated that public investment in healthcare in emerging markets will rise in the succeeding decade owing to speedily graying populations, and mounting demand for up-to-date healthcare services from urban middle classes. All these factors fuel the market for endoscopic vessel harvesting.
Key Segments of the Global Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting Market
Product Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
Important Companies in Global Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting Market
- Covidien plc
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet
- Depuy Synthes
- Smith and Nephew
- Aesculap Implant Systems, LLC
- Conmed Corporation
- Donjoy Inc.
- Nuvasive, Inc.
- Wright Medical Technology Inc.
Reason for the study
- Growing incidence of cardiovascular diseases
- Surging ageing population and technological advancements
What does the report include?
- The study on the global endoscopic vessel harvesting market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints and opportunities
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of product and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Who should buy this report?
- The report on the global endoscopic vessel harvesting market is suitable for all the players across the value chain including product manufacturing companies, suppliers/distributors, R&D labs, CROs, healthcare organizations, medical reimbursement and insurance providers
- Venture capitalists and investors looking for more information on the future outlook of the global endoscopic vessel harvesting market
- Consultants, analysts, researchers, and academicians looking for insights shaping the global endoscopic vessel harvesting market