The market for disposable protective clothing was estimated to be worth USD 2.47 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% from 2023 to USD 4.51 billion by 2030.
Government initiatives in the developed markets such as North America and Europe concerning the safety of peoples are anticipated to sustenance the global disposable protective clothing market. The growing concern of people about safety at the workplace is likely to push the target market.
The report aims to estimate the size of the market for disposable protective clothing and the future growth potential of the market for disposable protective clothing across various segments, such as material type, application, end-use industry, and the regional area.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. North America is the significant market for disposable protective clothing, worldwide, followed by Europe and the Asia Pacific. The invention in product development is a lucrative opportunity to offer innovative disposable protective clothing with great features. For example, the advancement in microporous films offers an exceptional barrier against viruses, parasites, protozoans, bacteria, and others, to be extensively used for infection prevention. The base year considered for the report is 2019, whereas the forecast period considered for the report is 2020–2028.
Polyethylene is assessed to be the fastest-growing material in the global disposable protective clothing market over the forecasted period. The consumption of polyethylene in the making of disposable protective clothing has augmented as it provides a great line of defense for the people and aids to prevent wounds or accidents at a comparatively lower price. Based on the end-use industry, the manufacturing industry is expected to dominate the target market in the given timeframe. Governments in respective countries have introduced safety guidelines for the manufacturing industry. These regulatory policies comprise the use of safety gear to decrease the chances of accidents and uncertainties at the workplace. This sole factor is projected to increase the demand for disposable protective clothing considerably in the coming years.
Disposable Protective Clothing Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2030
|USD 4.51 billion
|CAGR of 6.6% during 2020-2030
|Material Type, Application, End User, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|3M Company, Du Pont de Nemours and Company, Kimberly Clark Corp, International Enviroguard, Derekduck Industries Corp., Lakeland Industries, Inc., SWA Water Holdings
Key Segments of the Global Disposable Protective Clothing Market
Material Type Overview, (USD Billion)
- Others (Includes polyurethane, and polylactic acids)
Application Overview, (USD Billion)
- Others (Includes paints & coatings, transportation, cleanroom clothing, and antistatic protective clothing)
End-Use Industry Overview, (USD Billion)
- Oil & gas
- Defense & Public Safety
- Others (Includes agriculture, aerospace, automobile, sports, packaging, and food & beverages)
Regional Overview, (USD Billion)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Disposable Protective Clothing market
- 3M Company
- Du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Kimberly Clark Corp
- International Enviroguard
- Derekduck Industries Corp.
- Lakeland Industries, Inc.
- SWA Water Holdings
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Disposable Protective Clothing Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Disposable Protective Clothing Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the advanced material industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on material type, application, and end-use industry. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Disposable Protective Clothing Market. The report will benefit every stakeholder involved in the Disposable Protective Clothing Market.
- Managers within the advanced material industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Disposable Protective Clothing Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Disposable Protective Clothing Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.