The Global Dextrin market size is anticipated to mount at a noteworthy CAGR of xx% over the forecast period and will reach to xxx million US$ by 2025, from xxx million US$ in 2018. Some of the major factors expected to drive the demand for dextrin market across the globe over the forecast period are multipurpose usage of the product in various end-user industries including cosmetic industry, food industry and pharmaceutical industry. Moreover, dextrin is used in various cosmetic products including hair and skin care and since past few years cosmetic industry is rising across the globe, which is in turn pushing the demand for dextrin market. Furthermore, dextrin has several health benefits for instance it helps to maintain healthy intestinal flora, heart health, healthy level of cholesterol, used for cleansing, holds blood sugar, etc. Therefore, various application of the dextrin in pharmaceutical industry are propelling the market demand and growth of global dextrin markets.
Global dextrin market has been segmented by different type, end-user industries and geography. Further, type segment of the market is sub-divided into highly branched cyclic dextrin, limit dextrin, maltodextrin, cyclodextrin and amylodextrin. Likewise, end-user industries segment of the global dextrin market is bifurcated to cosmetics industry, pharmaceutical industry and food industry. Geographical segment of the global dextrin market divides the overall market to several key regions including Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
The market is led by North America with highest global dextrin market share whereas Asia Pacific is anticipated to register moderately higher CAGR over the forecast spell. Moreover, markets of North America are growing because of substantial inflow of money as a result of growth in food, pharmaceutical as well as cosmetic industries in the region. Furthermore, dextrin market in European region is probable to rise in upcoming years owing to growing businesses of food industries in Germany.
The market of dextrin across the globe is moderately fragmented as well as competitive with major market players looking forward for expanding their business. Key players operating in the competitive intelligence of global dextrin market include Visco starch, Sunar Group, Dinosaur Nutrition Labs, True Protein, Nutricia and Millecor. Some of the other prominent players include Parchem Fine & Specialty Chemicals, Sanstar Bio, Everest Starch (Ind), Cargill and Avebe.
Key Segments of the Global Dextrin market include:
- Type Segment
- Highly branched cyclic dextrin
- Limit dextrin
- End-user industries Segment
- Cosmetics industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry.
- Geographical Segment
- North America (United States, Canada & Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia & Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Korea, Japan, India & Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE, Nigeria & South Africa)
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Dextrin Market’:
- Analyzes about future prospects as well as global dextrin market trends market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including type, end-user industries and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy