Air polishing is a procedure that involves applying water and air pressure to a slurry of finely prepared powders using a handpiece nozzle. The fine particles are pushed by compressed air in a warm spray and guided to the teeth's exteriors. Plaques, soft deposits such as food particles stuck between teeth, and surface stains are dissolved using pressurized air, powder, and water. The use of an air polisher as a replacement for scraping rough stains from the teeth is possible.
The value of the Dental Air Polishers market is projected to grow to USD 700 million with an estimated CAGR of 4.4% by 2027
To extract stains and plaques, the air polisher uses a lightweight hand piece similar to an ultrasonic scaler to create constant air pressure, abrasive powder, and water. Air polishing was first used in the dental industry in the 1970s. Dentron, Integrated, headquartered in the United States, launched the Prophy Jet Marck IV, the first air polishing system. Many new inexperienced devices and techniques have been developed since the invention of the air polishing system (APD), which offer an effective, safe, and modern approach to removing dental stains and plaques.
In the near future, the worldwide market for dental air polishers is expected to expand significantly. Increased spending on oral and dental care goods, increasing disposable income, people implementing preventive healthcare treatments, and other factors are all contributing to the market's development. One of the major factors driving the global dental air polishers market is the increasing demand for oral care products to prevent dental caries such as periodontitis, periodontal disease, and oral infections.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for dental air polishers and the future growth potential of the market for dental air polishers across various segments, such as patient position and component. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from forecast is provided from 2020-2028.
The global dental air polishers market is expected to be powered by the availability of innovative preventive dental care devices, rising dentist acceptance of dental air polishers, and recognition by the American Dental Association and the European Federation of Periodontology in the coming years. Alternatively, the global dental air polishers market is projected to be powered by increased sales of dental air polishers across platforms such as e-commerce and increased business investments.
Key vendors in the market include KaVo Dental GmbH, TPC Advanced Technology, Inc., MK-dent GmbH, MICRON Technology Inc, NSK Ltd, Dentsply Sirona, and many more.
Dental Air Polishers Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2027
|USD 700 million
|CAGR of 4.4% during 2017-2027
|By Product Type, By End User, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|KaVo Dental GmbH, Deldent, NSK Ltd., W&H Ltd., Dentsply Sirona, EMS Dental, Hu-Friedy, ACTEON Group, Mectron s.p.a., LM-Dental, TPC Advanced Technology, Inc., MICRON Technology Inc., MK-dent GmbH, Mectron, Deldent
Key Segments of the Global Dental Air Polishers Market
Type Overview (USD Million)
- Abrasion polishing
- Erosion polishing
End user Overview (USD Million)
- Dental Clinics
Regional Overview (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Dental Air Polishers Market
- KaVo Dental GmbH
- NSK Ltd.
- W&H Ltd.
- Dentsply Sirona
- EMS Dental
- ACTEON Group
- Mectron s.p.a.
- TPC Advanced Technology, Inc.
- MICRON Technology Inc.
- MK-dent GmbH.
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of dental air polishers market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on dental air polishers market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global dental air polishers market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Dental Air Polishers market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about dental air polishers market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global dental air polishers market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.