The global deep packet inspection and processing market size is anticipated to reach USD 11 billion by 2025. The increasing risks of cyberattacks and the need for optimization and performance solutions to effectively handle present networking environments are likely to drive the deep packet inspection and processing market over the forecast period.
In the past few years, there has been a progressive growth in the demand for security equipment by the organizations to scan data against any harmful content. This technique in which the contents of the data sent through the systems are scanned thoroughly and re-routed consequently is called deep packet inspection and processing. The deep packet inspection applications comprise validating proper and error-free network operations, detecting anomalies, network data mining, as well as routing & service level agreements.
Key Segments of the Global Deep Packet Inspection And Processing Market
Component Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
Organization Size Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Small & Medium
Deployment Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
Application Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Government & Utilities
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global deep packet inspection and processing market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global deep packet inspection and processing market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the deep packet inspection and processing industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, organization size, deployment, and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global deep packet inspection and processing market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the deep packet inspection and processing market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global deep packet inspection and processing market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global deep packet inspection and processing market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
There has been a considerable rise in the breaches found on the internet, thus internet safety has become a key concern particularly in the businesses that deal with sensitive data. Due to this reason, the deep packet inspection and processing demand is likely to grow in the coming few years. Moreover, the need for enhancing network performance along with reducing the capital costs is further nurturing the industry growth. The recent advancements in digital systems and the Internet of Things (IoT) and the growth in the use of smartphones and devices have enabled potential prospects for the deep packet inspection and processing industry. However, certain factors such as high costs of the hardware needed by the system along with a lack of awareness about the system within the industry verticals are hindering the market growth.
The global deep packet inspection and processing market contain both solutions and services segments. The solutions segment of the deep packet inspection and processing component has a maximum revenue share within the global deep packet inspection and processing market in 2019. However, the services segment is anticipated to grow at a considerable rate over the forecast period.
Organization Size Segment
Based on the organization size segment, the market is segmented into small & medium, and large enterprises. The market for a large enterprise to possess the largest market share in 2019 since enterprises today is predominantly developing to match their user needs. However, the deep packet inspection and processing for small & medium enterprises are expected to experience a significant CAGR from 2020 to 2025.
Based on the deployment segment, the market is bifurcated into two sub-segments that are cloud, and on-premise. In 2019, the on-premise segment gathered the largest market revenue and it is anticipated to govern the deep packet inspection and processing market throughout the forecast period. However, the cloud deep packet inspection and processing segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial growth rate over the forecast period.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into BFSI, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, government & utilities, and others. The market for telecom & IT is anticipated to possess the largest market share in 2019 since the Tech companies today are predominantly developing to match their user needs. Moreover, the growing regulatory scrutiny coupled with enhanced customer satisfaction, as well as advantages such as risk management, fraud detection, and customized solutions are some of the factors responsible for the deep packet inspection and processing demand.
The global deep packet inspection and processing market is a wide range to North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is considered a mature market in the deep packet inspection and processing applications, owing to an outsized presence of organization with the availability of technical expertise and advanced IT infrastructure. The US and Canada are the highest contributory countries to the expansion of the deep packet inspection and processing market in North America.
The major players of the global deep packet inspection and processing market are IBM, Cisco Systems, Extreme Networks, Juniper Networks, Symantec, SolarWinds, Viavi Solutions, NetScout, LogRhythm, Qosmos, Cubro Network Visibility, Lionic Corporation, Trovicor, and more. The deep packet inspection and processing market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.