With the growing adoption of digitization among businesses and increasing BYOD trends, global organizations are getting exposed to potent cyberthreats. Despite having robust security measures majority of the organizations are still not able to achieve immunity towards cyberattacks. Therefore, organizations are demanding better data security measures and strategies. The data-centric security comprises inclusive strategies that include, data loss prevention, data classification, cloud access, enhanced gateway controls, data tagging & watermarking, and encryption strategies.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for data-centric security and the future growth potential of the market for data-centric security across various segments, such as component, deployment type, and industry verticals.
The increasing need to ensure data superiority, security, and lineage throughout the enterprises' data life cycle and the presence of a majority of the market players are driving the demand for the data-centric security market across North America. On the contrary, the Asia-Pacific region is attributed to gathering major market share pertaining to the increasing number of cyber threats and stringent government regulations.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. Factors such as the increasing number of data breaches and stringent government regulations pertaining to data security are acting as the key drivers of the data-centric security market. However, stringent government regulations pertaining to data security are hampering the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing demand for cloud-based data security solutions among SMEs is anticipated to be opportunistic for the market in the forthcoming years.
Key Segments of the Global Data-Centric Security Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Data Protection
- Data Governance
- Data Auditing
Business Function Method, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Vertical 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- IT & Telecom
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in the Global Data-Centric Security market
- Micro Focus
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of data-centric security market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on data-centric security market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the data-centric security industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, deployment type, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global data-centric security market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the data-centric security market.
- Managers within the data-centric security industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about data-centric security market.
- IT & Telecom organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global data-centric security market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.