The global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market size is anticipated to reach at USD 4 billion by 2025. This is attributed to a substantial growth of data centers owing to the huge amount of data in the number of industrial businesses such as IT & telecommunication, finance, and many others. The growth of IT spending and the inclusion of IT in every operations and aspect has led to the generation of enormous data.
Key factors responsible for the industry growth include increasing demand for noise-free and compact solutions, rising requirements for energy-efficient cooling systems, need for improved overclocking potential, and lower operating expenses. Moreover, factors such as developments in blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI), and other evolving technologies along with high-density cooling, are anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the industry participants.
Key Segments of the Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
Component Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Direct Liquid Cooling
- Indirect Liquid Cooling
- Installation & Deployment
- Consulting & Design
Data Center Type Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- Small & Medium
Vertical Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- IT & Telecom
- Government & Defense
- Energy & Utilities
Regional Overview, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market. Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on the global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the data center liquid cooling industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on product type, component, deployment, and application. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market. The report will benefit:
- Every stakeholder involved in the Data Center Liquid Cooling Market.
- Managers within the Tech companies looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.
The data center cooling is becoming essential due to the increased processing power of data centers resulting in more heat production. On the other hand, air-based cooling systems are facing issues in cooling data centers which have compelled to search for alternatives. Liquid data center cooling has been introduced which enables in keeping the temperature under control within the data infrastructure and avoid electrical systems from getting damaged due to extreme heat generation. The ability of adoption in low-density data centers and deployment in a harsh environment are expected to create potential prospects in the data center liquid cooling industry. The data center liquid cooling has wide applications in BFSI, healthcare, IT & telecom, and more since they utilize huge data centers for data storage and processing.
The global data center liquid cooling market contains both solutions and services segments. The solutions segment is further classified into indirect liquid cooling and direct liquid cooling. Whereas, the services segment is further classified into installation & deployment, and consulting & design.
The solutions segment of the data center liquid cooling component has a maximum revenue share within the Data Center Liquid Cooling Market in 2019. However, the services segment is anticipated to grow at a substantial CAGR over the forecast period.
Data Center Type Segment
Based on the data center type segment, the market is segmented into small & medium, and large. The market for large enterprises to possess the largest market share in 2019 since enterprises today are predominantly developing to match their user needs. However, the small & medium enterprise is projected to grow with a considerable growth rate in the next five years.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into BFSI, IT & telecom, government & defense, healthcare, retail, energy & utilities, manufacturing, and others. IT & telecom is witnessed to hold the largest market share for Data Center Liquid Cooling Market in 2019. The healthcare sector is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR from 2020 to 2025 owing to the growing demand of data centers to manage a massive amount of data generated such as disease details, personal information, medical history, treatment, as well as payment data.
North America holds the title of one of the leading Data Center Liquid Cooling Market share region due to the expansion of demand in data centers that projects the process in positioning and designing as per the business needs. Resulting in the high demand and maximum numbers of market share. Taking Europe into the loop, the market is efficiently experiencing a high growth rate due to the increasing demand for energy efficiency of data centers among the businesses to lessen the cost. Data Center Liquid Cooling Market size is projected to hold the highest growth rate in the future due to a decrease in the real estate cost and growing needs for scalable and energy-efficient data centers.
The major players of the global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market are Schneider Electric SE, IBM Corporation, Green Revolution Cooling Inc., Allied Control Ltd., CoolIT Systems Inc., Vertiv Co., Chilldyne Inc., Midas Green Technologies LLC, Rittal GmbH & Co., and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation. The Data Center Liquid Cooling Market is fragmented with the existence of well-known global and domestic players across the globe.