It’s being expected that by 2032, the Customer Journey Analytics market cap will hit US$ 7.4 Billion at a CAGR growth of about 13.7 %.
Consumer journey analytics are a series of tools and applications that collect customer data from multiple sources or from a single source, analyze it, and provide insights into the data, such as purchasing trends. Marketers and customer service experts may use customer journey analytics to better understand customer needs and communicate with individual consumers on a large scale. Its ability to evaluate a wide range of data points in real time assists companies in identifying critical consumer journeys or trends and prioritizing these opportunities to positively affect business goals such as sales growth, churn reduction, and enhanced customer experiences.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for Customer Journey Analytics and the future growth potential of the market for Customer Journey Analytics across various segments, such as base service type, Deployment and industry vertical industry. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated.
In terms of shifts in purchasing habits, choices, and modes, the latest technology and digital transformation boom has ushered in a consumer revolution. Customers' loyalty is no longer based on price or product. Instead, they remain loyal to businesses because of the experiences they have had with them. Customer experience covers every component of a company's offering, including ads, packaging, product and service functionality, ease of use, and reliability, among others. Due to COVID-19 lockdowns introduced globally, the customer journey analytics market is expected to see a slight slowdown in growth in 2020. Retail and eCommerce, BFSI, healthcare and life sciences, media and entertainment, and government have all been affected by these lockdowns. Customers' behavior has shifted as a result of the pandemic, with lockout forcing them to use omnichannel for purchases. By the middle of 2021, the situation should be under control. Customers' preference for online shopping is projected to drive up demand for customer journey analytics solutions and services. As a result of the lockdown legislation, the number of online media and entertainment users has increased, resulting in a need for consumer journey analytics solutions and services to better understand customer needs.
|Revenue forecast in 2032
|US$ 7.4 Billion
|CAGR of 13.7% during 2022-2032
|by Component, by Deployment, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|IBM Corporation, Verint, NICE Ltd., SAP SE, Adobe, Salesforce.com, inc., Acoustic, L.P., Cisco Webex , Insider, NetBase Quid, BryterCX, Pointillist., Servion Global Solutions, CallMiner
Key Segments of the Global Customer Journey Analytics Market
Organization Size Overview
- Customer Segmentation and Targeting
- Customer Behavioral Analysis
- Customer Churn Analysis
- Brand Management
- Campaign Management
- Product Management
Industry Vertical Overview
- Retail & E-commerce
- Government & Defense
- Energy & Utilities
- IT and Telecom
Important Companies in Global Customer Journey Analytics market
- IBM Corporation
- NICE Ltd.
- SAP SE
- Salesforce.com, inc.
- Acoustic, L.P.
- Cisco Webex
- NetBase Quid
- BryterCX, Pointillist.
- Servion Global Solutions
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of Customer Journey Analytics Market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Customer Journey Analytics Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on deployment, application, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global Customer Journey Analytics Market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the Customer Journey Analytics Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about Customer Journey Analytics Market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global Customer Journey Analytics Market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.