The global cryptocurrency market size is anticipated to reach at USD x.xx billion by the end of 2025 rising at a CAGR of x.xx % over the forecast period (2018-2025). Key factors probable of driving the cryptocurrency market over the forecast spell include international recognition as it can be accepted all across the world for the transaction. This feature of the product enables in saving time as well as money spend for currency exchange plus reduces chances of any fraud activities. Some other factors pushing the growth of cryptocurrency market are immutability as well as transparency of the disseminated ledger technology and lesser cost of ownership. In addition, one of the latest trend in the market of cryptocurrency is bitcoin trading. On the other hand, growth of the market can be restrained owing to high risk involved in cryptocurrencies investments. Other major factor that can challenge the cryptocurrency industry growth in upcoming years is the risk involved in certain jurisdictions exchange as it is partially unregulated and can be banned.
The global market of cryptocurrency has been segmented by different process, component, type and end-user industry. Further, component segment of the market has been segregated into hardware and software. Similarly, process type segment of the global cryptocurrency market has been sub-segmented into transaction as well as mining. Types segment of the market is divided into Ripple (XRP), Ethereum, Dashcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin and others. Likewise, end-user segment of the cryptocurrency market has been bifurcated into media & entertainment, remittance, e-commerce & retail, peer-to-peer payment and others.
Geographically, cryptocurrency market across the globe has been divided into several key regions covering North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. Europe market is anticipated to embrace a noteworthy cryptocurrency market share and is estimated to maintain its dominance in upcoming years. Key factors fueling the Europe cryptocurrency market include rising adoption of digital money by some traders as well as existence of a wide-ranging number of mining pools.
Some of the key players operating in the competitive landscape of the global cryptocurrency market include BitFury Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, Ripple Labs Inc., Intel Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Coinbase Ltd., NVIDIA Corporation, AlphaPoint Corporation, BitGo, Xilinx Inc. and BTL Group Ltd. among others.
Key segments of the global cryptocurrency market include:
- Mining Platform
- Coin Wallet
- Type Segment
- Ripple (XRP)
- End-User Industry Segment
- Media & entertainment
- E-commerce & retail
- Peer-to-peer payment
- Geographical segment
- North America
- The United States.
- Rest of North America
- The U.K.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Cryptocurrency Market’:
- Cryptocurrency market analysis as well as global cryptocurrency market trends market over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including types, application and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy