The global crowdfunding market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% over the forecast period (2018-2025). One of the key factor anticipated to drive the crowdfunding market growth over the forecast spell is that it is used as a mode of free promotion through social platforms. Moreover, it offers an opportunity for pre-selling a product coupled with its feature of free of cost marketing tool. Furthermore, crowdfunding campaigns are low-priced as well as enables rapid access of several channels and are designed for easy communication of mission & vision of the project. On the other hand, major restraint towards the crowdfunding market growth in upcoming years is low penetration in of the concept in developing economies.
The global market of crowdfunding has been segmented by different by model, end-user and geography. Further, model segment of the market has been diversified into Peer-to-peer lending (P2P), Reward-based, Equity investment, Donation, Hybrid and Royalty. P2P model of the crowdfunding market has led the market in 2017 and is expected to maintain its dominance in upcoming years owing to ease of securing a loan and availability of business financing through a number of online portals, attracting several small investors to fund small businesses.
Likewise, end-user segment of the global crowdfunding market has been bifurcated into Entrepreneurship, Social Causes, Movie & theatre, Real estate, Music, Technology and Publishing. Amongst these, entrepreneurship segment acquires the major crowdfunding market share owing to the rising number of startups businesses as well as new ventures looking for funding & project validation.
Geographically, market has been categorized to certain key regions including Americas, APAC and EMEA. Americas region is expected to dominate the market with highest crowdfunding market share over the forecast period owing to rising popularity of equity crowdfunding in the region. Furthermore, crowdfunding is most ideal source preferred for financing startups, entrepreneurs and established corporations.
The global crowdfunding industry is expending exponentially with a number of prominent participants from across the globe competing with the local players depending upon the geographical reach as well as innovative methods of crowdfunding. Some of the key players operating in the competitive landscape of the crowdfunding market include GoFundMe, Indiegogo, Kickstarter, Patreon and Teespring.
Key segments of the global crowdfunding market include:
- Model Segment of crowdfunding market
- Peer-to-peer lending (P2P)
- Equity investment
- End user Segment of crowdfunding market
- Social Causes
- Movie and theatre
- Real estate
- Geographical Segment of crowdfunding market
What to expect from the upcoming report on ‘Global Crowdfunding Market’:
- Analysis of crowdfunding market size 2017 as well as global crowdfunding market trends 2018 over the forecast period (2018-2025)
- Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
- Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
- Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
- In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including end-user, model and geographical regions.
- Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
- Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
- Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy