The global Container Monitoring market is expected to develop USD 3,908.7 million by 2029, at a compound annual increase in price (CAGR) of 33% throughout the forecast period.
Containers are basically virtualized operating systems used for running software processes or microservices to larger applications. As a part of the cloud management platform, monitoring containers is necessary in order to improve and optimize the performance of containers as well as applications developed on advanced microservices architectures. Moreover, with visualization, analytics, metric capture, and transaction tracing container monitoring allows organizations to evade system outages by proactively detecting issues.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for container monitoring and the future growth potential of the market for container monitoring across various segments, such as component, operating system, organization size, and industry vertical.
The presence of existing industry players is the key factor driving demand for the container monitoring market across North America. On the contrary, the Europe and Asia-Pacific regions are expected to gather significant market growth in upcoming years on the grounds of an increasing focus of numerous industries on the digitization of their business processes.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. Factors such as the increasing number of organizations focusing on digital transformation and the growth of DevOps and the increasing number of vendors offering container-based solutions are the key drivers of the container monitoring market. However, increasing storage issues are hampering the market growth. Furthermore, the growing adoption of cloud-based technologies is anticipated to be opportunistic for the market in the forthcoming years.
Container Monitoring Market Scope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2029||USD 3,908.7 million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 33% during 2021-2029|
|Segment Covered||By Component, Deployment Mode, Operating System, Organization Size, By Vertical, Regions|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Dynatrace LLC, Appdynamics, New Relic Inc., Broadcom, Microsoft, Datadog, Sysdig Inc., Splunk Inc., BMC SOFTWARE Inc., IBM, RIVERBED TECHNOLOGY, Oracle, Science Logic, Solarwinds Worldwide LLC, Microfocus, Zoho Corporation, Vmare Inc., Centreon, Sumo Logic, Intelleflex Corporation among others.|
Key Segments of the Global Container Monitoring Market
Component Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Large enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- IT & Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in the Global Container Monitoring market
- BMC Software
- CA Technologies
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of container monitoring market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on container monitoring market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the container monitoring industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, operating system, organization size, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global container monitoring market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the container monitoring market.
- Managers within the container monitoring industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about container monitoring market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global container monitoring market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.