The demand for contact center software is rising rapidly in the past few years. A rising number of organizations throughout the globe have started changing their focus toward offering a holistic experience to consumers. In today’s extremely competitive industry, consumer needs are ever varying. Customer experience is among the essential factors that influence customer retention. Every business has a contact center to cope with customer issues.
The global Contact Center Software market is anticipated to increase at a 21 % CAGR to reach value USD 165 billion in 2030
A properly maintained contact center can enable organizations in achieving new customers and retaining the prevailing ones. Customers engage directly with contact centers, which play an essential role in developing the brand image. A bad experience can end in the loss of clients. Thus, the increasing need to cater to changing customer needs and offer a positive customer experience is promoting the acceptance of contact center solutions among organizations.
The report aims to estimate the size of the market for contact center software and the future growth potential of the market for contact center software across various segments, such as type, business functions, and industry verticals.
The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from 2020 to 2028 the market size is estimated. The growing implementation of cloud-based contact center solutions is likely to drive the usage of deployment and integration services in the coming years. Businesses across the world are making noteworthy investments in incorporating several tools and applications, such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), within their business methods.
A contact center software enables organizations to form and enhance a relationship with their prospects and customers by offering effective communication across different channels, such as video, voice, web, mobile applications, chat, and social media. The software helps businesses enhance their overall efficiency by optimizing outbound as well as inbound operations. Additionally, it enables companies with several capabilities, including call monitoring, reporting, and analysis, through a centralized platform.
Contact Center Software Market Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2030
|USD 165 billion
|CAGR of 21% during 2020-2030
|by Solution, Service, Deployment, Regions
|North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa
|Key Players Profiled
|Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (France), Cisco Systems (U.S.), Inc., Avaya Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Mitel Networks Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Unify, Inc., IBM Corporation, and Enghouse Interactive Inc.,
Key Segments of the Global Contact Center Software Market
Component Overview (USD Billion)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Call Recording
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Customer Collaboration
- Interactive Voice Responses (IVR)
- Reporting & Analytics
- Workforce Optimization
- Integration & Deployment
- Support & Maintenance
- Training & Consulting
- Managed Services
Enterprise Size Outlook (USD Billion)
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
End-User Method, (USD Billion)
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- IT and Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
- Travel and Hospitality
Regional Overview (USD Billion)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in the Global contact center software market
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- Aspect Software
- Enghouse Interactive
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of the contact center software market Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on Contact Center Software Market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on component, organization size, and end-user. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global contact center software market. The report will benefit Every stakeholder involved in the Contact Center Software Market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about the contact center software market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of the global contact center software market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.