The global Cone Beam Computed Tomography market is expected to develop USD 500 Million by 2030, at a compound annual increase in price (CAGR) of 8.68% throughout the forecast period.
The demand for cone beam computed tomography is predicted to show lucrative growth in coming years. This market growth is mainly influenced by factors such as the growing prevalence of dental diseases, the growth of the geriatric population, the increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry, and the expansion of CBCT systems applications. However, it is likely that the high cost of CBCT systems would have an impact on the development of this sector.
The most prevalent noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) are dental diseases that affect people during their lifetime. The growing prevalence of dental diseases and the rise in the ageing populations have been described as the key factors in the forecast timeframe for the growth of the cone-beam computed tomography industry. Growing consumer purchasing power, especially in developing markets, is projected to increase demand growth in the coming years.
Despite significant oral health improvements among populations worldwide, problems remain in many communities around the world, notably among underprivileged groups in developed and developing countries. The most severe global oral health burdens have traditionally been known as dental caries and periodontal diseases. Currently, oral disease distribution and severity vary in various areas of the world and within the same country or area. A large range of epidemiological studies indicate the important role of socio-behavioral and environmental influences in oral disease and health.
The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the market for cone beam computed tomography and the future growth potential of the market for cone beam computed tomography across various segments, such as patient position and component. The base year considered for the analysis is 2019 and from forecast is provided from 2020-2028.
North America is antipcated to dominate the global market and is expected to maintain its position over the forecast period. The key driver behind the domination of the North American cone-beam computed tomography industry is the availability of advanced technologies along with a large patient population base. North America has become a pioneer in the market for cone-beam computed tomography and is still expected to retain its leading position over the years.
Pressure for cone beam computed tomography services in countries with universal healthcare schemes and/or compulsory health insurance is far higher in terms of the demand-supply situation. The insurance sector has a history of a significant number of recorded frauds, as the main use of such schemes is in health insurance claims. Furthermore, there is a strong demand for advanced dental imaging technologies in the Asia Pacific, which has risen significantly due to healthcare budget growth, spending power and the rapid expansion of healthcare infrastructure in countries such as China, Japan, and India.
It is known that the major players in the industry are making heavy investments in research projects, which are expected to ensure market growth in the forecast period. The competitive opportunities presented by developed nations are likely to attract key players to target these nations, which in the coming years will further increase the overall growth of the market. The firms are now interested in numerous innovations that have taken place over the course of time on the industry that further increase the CBCT programmes.
Cone Beam Computed Tomography Market Sope
|Forecast Unit||Value (USD)|
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 500 Million|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 8.68 % during 2022-2030|
|Segment Covered||By Application, By End User, Region.|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Players Profiled||Danaher Corporation, DENTSPLY SIRONA, Carestream Dental, Planmeca Group, VATECH, CEFLA, J. MORITA CORPORATION, ACTEON GROUP, Asahi Roentgen, Genoray.|
Key Segments of the Global Cone Beam Computed Tomography Market
Patient Position Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
Application Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Dental Applications
- General Dentistry
- Other Applications
End User Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- Imaging Centers
Regional Overview, 2018-2028 (USD Million)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Important Companies in Global Cone Beam Computed Tomography Market
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Planmeca Group
- Dentsply Sirona
- Vatech America
- Cefla S.C.
- Asahi RoEntgen Ind. Co., Ltd.
- J. Morita Mfg. Corp.
- Curve Beam LLC
- Prexion Corporation
Reasons for the study
- The purpose of the study is to give an exhaustive outlook of cone beam computed tomography market benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
- Ensure you remain competitive as innovations by existing key players to boost the market.
What does the report include?
- The study on cone beam computed tomography market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- The study covers the competitive landscape of existing/prospective players in the field service management industry and their strategic initiatives for the product development
- The study covers a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented based on solution, service, and industry vertical. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments.
Who should buy this report?
- This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the global cone beam computed tomography market. The report will benefit: Every stakeholder involved in the cone beam computed tomography market.
- Managers within the field service management industry looking to publish recent and forecasted statistics about cone beam computed tomography market.
- Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, and organizations looking for investments in trends of global cone beam computed tomography market.
- Analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies.